Darling just hold on

Few weeks pass

I felt my days of living being numbered. I hugged my knees. I haven't eaten, slept, and showered in weeks. Turns out this place practices magic on people and they are testing it out on us.

I felt nothing. I didn't even know if the Krew was alive. "Krew please just be alive." I whispered as a person came and took me away again.

Kim's P. O. V

"DO IT!" The person yelled in my ear. I held a "Treo" to a person's head and I shot them. "Kim you are doing excellent!" My master said. "Great....." I mumble. My master gave me my new armor and walked away.

But I had an option

But I had an option. I hated being like this. I hated it all. But then....an idea popped into my head. I grabbed my backpack and packed all of my stuff into it. I grabbed weapons and more galore. I put on a simple outfit.

My master came back and I grabbed my gun and pointed it to his head

My master came back and I grabbed my gun and pointed it to his head. "What are you doing dearie?" He asked rubbing his hand against my thigh. "What I should have done a long time ago." I said this time I didn't hesitate. I pulled the trigger and left(oh I took a shower before I put on the clothes). I stole every magical thing shoved it in my backpack and left. I even took the new armor.

I left the room. Then guards started to rush towards me in the hallway. But I took care of them.

(Just skip to the hallway fight)

I walk away to reception and "asked" her to let me see the Krew's files. I grabbed them and I left.