.........Things

I walked around finding the rest of the Krew except Kat. "Where do you think She is?" Steph asked looking through the files. "Well it has to be a room where only certain people are allowed." I said. "Well we better find her soon." Betty said. We tried every room but nothing.

"Where could she be?" I said on the verge of a panic attack. Betty kneeled down and tried to soothe me. "Kim we will find her. We never leave each other behind." She said.

HELP!

We all turned. "Kat?" Steph said. "KAT!" I yelled. "239." She yelled. We went to her room and opened the door.

She imminently ran and hugged us. We all had a tearful reunion.

Then we heard clapping. We all turned around and saw the scientists standing there. "Hello there Krew." He said.

Then all of a sudden, a fight broke out. I grabbed the weapons I had in my backpack and gave them to the Krew. We started to attack them.

I threw a potion at them.

Then gas started to fill the room again.

But instead of knocking us out, it did something different.

I started to scream in pain as deer horns started to form in my head. Betty almost fainted when her legs started to grow gils. Steph's body started to grow some fairy wings. Kat's ears became more elfish. Wenny started to become more....beautiful and old. Allen had dragon wings.

"W-w-what's happening?" The scientist said.

Then the scientist started to die one by one due to the gas.

The Krew and I turned back to normal. "W-what was that?" Kat asked still horrified. "I don't know but we better get going." I said.

We took everything. We all changed our clothes since they were messy.

My clothes: Black headband, long black tank top, gold leather jacket, black ripped jeans, black flats

Looks: Short Ombre hair, freckles, tan skin

Weapon: Tommy gun

Steph: Short silver sweater, Jean shorts, black combat boots

Looks: Brown dreadlocks, light skin, scar over right eye

Weapon: Bow and arrow

Betty: Pink top(those tops that have spaghetti straps that wrap around your neck), leather jacket with a snake on it, black skirt, black high heel boots

Looks: Shaved on one side pink hair, bubble gum lips, and beauty mark under her left eye

Weapon: Kitana

Kat: Black Krew hat, blue hoodie, jeans, and sneakers

Look: Very light blue hair, muscles

Weapon: Axe

Wenny: Galaxy long sleeved shirt, black skirt, black stockings, black bow

Look: Dark chestnut purple hair with some purple streaks, black lipstick

Weapon: Sniper

Allen: Creeper hoodie, jeans, sneakers

Look: Brown hair, glasses

Weapon: Dagger

I grabbed everything and we stole a car and drove off hoping to find a new place.