Games

Play it when I say so

The trees were whistling, the wind was howling, and the animals were wailing. I was just asleep. I hated the sound that was always there. So that's why my window was always closed. I was always super sensitive to sound due to my elfish ears.

So I opened my eyes and I got up. I looked at the clock. 4:00. First day back to my freshman year of school. I got up from my bed.

Play song whenever you want

I put my hair in a messy pony tail. I walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. I spit out the tooth paste and took a quick shower.

I dried my hair with a towel. I looked at my blurry reflection. Then I smiled. Gotta keep on.......smiling.

I went towards the closet and got out of my towel.

Kat's first day school clothes: Black sweater, jeans, sneakers, natural makeup, and hair in wavy beach hair style

I went downstairs. The Krew weren't awake or so I thought. "Good morning sleepy head." The Krew said at the same time. "You guys are awake before me?" I said quite surprised. "You took forever to wake up." Betty said.

"Well I need extra beauty sleep to start the day!" I said sticking my tongue out. Steph sighed as I laugh.

"Ok let's just go." Wenny said coldly. We all nodded. We grabbed our backpacks and left the house.

Time skip to school

We were walking to the front doors of the school. "You guys, stop being slow." Wenny said coldly yet again. "Ok Ice queen." I teased as she rolled her eyes. "Just stop being annoying." She said. I just rolled my eyes back. We went in pairs to our class because some of us have the same first period.

Betty and Steph: English

Allen and Kim: P.E

Wenny and me: Art

Wenny just ignoring me as we walked like she always does. I wish she would stop being so cold and distant.

Boom!

Wenny smacked into a girl. I was behind Wenny so I fell back when Wenny fell. I fell on my butt. Wenny fell on her back(obviously not feeling pain). "Oh I'm so sorry." A voice chirped. "I-." "Watch where your going Scar face!" Wenny interuppted scolding the girl.

The girl nodded and walked off. "Lunar wasn't that a bit harsh? Even for you?" I said getting up.

We don't use our real names in public since we don't trust people.

"Whatever Funneh! Let's just get to class!" She said walking off without me. I ran after her in a very fast motion.

Time skip to class

"Hello class!" Our art teacher, Miss Dove, said dramatically. Our art teacher should be our drama teacher if you ask me. "Today, we will be drawing characters from anime. They better be good!" She said yet again using a dramatic tone.

I Sat by Wenny as I always did. She was mumbling something. I didn't care what she was mumbling. So I got my paper and started to draw an anime character.

I was proud of myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was proud of myself. I turned to see Wenny's latest masterpiece. I always knew she was the teacher's favorite.

It was so pretty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was so pretty. I liked the way, the colors blended together. "Lunar! You done it again!" I said smiling. She just looked away.

Miss. Dove came and took our paper and told us since we have a little bit of time left we could draw something else. I did what I just thought of.

I just stuffed this one in my folder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I just stuffed this one in my folder. I rested my head on the desk waiting for Wenny to be done.

Then the bell rang. Wenny left in a hurry leaving her artwork on her desk. I walked over to her desk to see her artwork.

Drawing: It was of the Krew. Betty was smiling and holdings hands with Kim waving. Kim was doing a piece sign while holding hands with Bets. Steph was on Allen's back doing double piece signs. I was in the middle hands on my hips smiling. Wenny was right beside me holding her hands behind her back and......smiling. Allen was smiling and holding Steph on his back.

"When can we ever be like this again?" I whispered. I grabbed the drawing and put in my backpack and left.

Never Alone(Itsfunneh Story)(on Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें