Forever

Gold

We all woke up early in the morning. Today, we would be learning the ropes and getting a tour around the place. Today, Wenny was helping me cook. "Ok so will we behave today?" Betty said while we served them food. "It depends if you all aren't idiots." Wenny said with a cold tone lacing her voice. I sighed and passed out the silverware.

"Guys, how will we run the restaurant too?" Kat said waving her arms around to grab our attention. "Look up at me, scouts boy/girls." Steph said slamming her heel on the table. "Get your heel off of the table." Betty said facepalming. "No. Ok, we have two jobs. Once we get the tour over with, we will decide what to do." Steph said taking her heel off the table. Allen cheered Steph on, then I hit his head for him to sit down and be quiet.

Allen sticked his tongue out like the child that he is. "No fighting. Last time, the neighbors almost caught us, using our powers." Betty said trying to stay stern but burst out laughing like the rest of us except for Wenny. "Omg. I almost pooped my pants!" Kat said in between giggles. "I remember Allen was on the verge of yelling!" I said making us laugh more. "Ok, ok. Settle down. Let's get down to business."

(TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!)

"Ok. So how about we set some rules?" Steph spoke up after we settle down. "Sure." We all agreed.

After that, we brushed our teeth and got ready. We took off. I hope we can be like this for forever.