Reality is the worst

I heard muffled voices. I tried my best to get my to get my hands free. Then me(being the dense and reckless person that I am) did a black flip and broke the chair. I was grateful that I didn't break any bones. I used the wood to saw the ropes off(it worked).

I used my free hands to take off my blindfold. I realized they changed my clothes(not important but still). I had on a dark gray sweater and blue sweatpants. I moved my hands.

"K-k-k-a-a-a-t." A voiced squeezed out. I heard that voice before! I turned around to see the Krew all tied up! I wasted no time getting them free.

"Thank you Kat." Betty said breathing since the gag was covering her nose. "No problem." I said. "Guys we must escape!" Steph said. So we all ran to the door. I grasped the door handle and tried with all my might to open it. Everybody tried but failed.

"What is this? A pile of bricks?" I said. A gas filled the room.  We started to cough. The Betty fell to the floor faint. Kim tried to wake Betty up, but fainted too due to the gas. Wenny was fighting it. But she didn't win and collapse to the floor.

"Guys run!" Allen shouted to me and Steph. I hid behind Steph. "Allen we can't leave you!" Steph yelled tears already falling down. I started to cry too. Allen pushed us out the door and locked it. I cried and sinked to the floor.

We heard voices and I stood up and started to run with Steph. But then all of a sudden I twisted my ankle. Steph picked me up Bridal style and ran through the halls trying to find an exit. I felt my eyes become more blurry.

But then...Steph fell to the floor faint. I saw she had a blow dart in her head. "STEPH!" I shout. Then I fainted on the floor.

Hell was rising.