Found

Foxy and I were in the cave when an adventurer party stormed in. No... not an adventurer party... a Royal Guard squad. There were at least thirty of them, and they were all quite strong. Nick was there, a rookie, presumably. Primera was also there, an archer at the back. They couldn't see me because it was broad daylight, it they certainly saw Foxy. They all readied their weapons and slowly walked towards us.

So... I possessed the lead soldier and turned to the other soldiers.

'Now, hang on guys. How do we know that this is the monster doing all of the harm. And besides, it looks harmful enough, right?' I said, temporarily became incorporeal, signalled to Foxy to behave, then possessed the soldier again. Foxy could see my incorporeal body after she ate a magic stone a cleric was carrying. It was apparently a rune stone, which was something you could absorb using any type of magic or force, and you would instantly gain a boost, or learn something, or gain a perk. Perks were a 'thing' as well. If you did a specific thing, you would gain a boost or an ability. Fairly useful.

'Wha'? Wha'are you on abou' mate?!' Shouted the man next to me. He looked rugged and callous. 'We came awl de way ou' 'ere to find va' monsta! An' you're tellin' us to back orff?!' And this body was promptly killed. I looked down at them. I possessed another in the crowd.

'But how do we know it's this one?'

'Becos. If ve attacks stop after, den wewl awl be richa!' And he raised his fist into the air.

Then, the man walked up to Foxy, who stood there calmly. He looked up at its face, then shot her between the eyes. Foxy's tall, majestic figure slumped with a pathetic 'thwomp' to the floor. She was still magestic, even in death. Blood trickled down her face and onto the floor, soaking the ground around her.

I, in a fit of rage, materialised and pinned the man to the floor. I strangled his thrashing body. The other soldiers were stupefied. I bit into the man's face, ripping out his eyes along with the bridge of his nose. I then rushed at the group of soldiers and killed them all, each in an even more gruesome way than the last. The only two left were Nicholas and Primera. I had recently learnt the ability to remove memories from the past few minutes, so I did. I removed both of their memories of the event, knocked them out, The dragged them to the from gates before dispersing again.

I floated over to Foxy's still warm body. I couldn't touch it. I couldn't stroke her fur. I couldn't hold her in my arms. I couldn't even sob into her side. So I floated there, staring at her face. I burnt her body with the fire manipulation and spread her ashes, making sure she would dance and frolic about with the wind, forever flying. Forever living. That is, until her particles break back down. She would just be a bunch of ash which would rain down somewhere. This planet would be destroyed eventually, so she was dead. I would never see her again.

Distraught, I flew back to my cave. I felt nothing. I didn't want to feel anything. I then left again, not wanting to remember her death. I left and flew aimlessly, looking at everything, remembering everything.