Ten ❤️

"You just left us here ?" Louis annoyedly groaned into the phone.

"I'm on my way Tommo chill. I took Zee out to eat. He hasn't had a real meal in ages" The buff boy whisper yelled, careful that he wasn't on speaker or such.

"Coulda bought us food" Louis grumbled, his arm around Harry on the other line.

"I will I will but like, Zayn and I just went out on an actual date be happy for me pal" Liam chuckled, rubbing his thumb over a sleeping Zayn's cheek. "Pulling into the staff parking lot, come come." And with that he hung up. The senior boy glanced over at Zayn, sleeping angelically, he lips slightly parted and nothing but soft breaths coming out. He smiled at himself knowing he was able to help Zayn. He ever so softly grabbed Zayn's left arm, slowly pulling up the sleeve. His smile dropped seeing how bad it was this time. He was quite used to seeing Zayn's arms and legs all bruised up, but he doesn't think he's ever seen it the bad. He saw no normal skin and the bruises were almost black. Liam was just about to break down when he saw an overly excited Louis and Josh jumping around like idiots out of the corner of his eye.

He quickly tugged Zayn's sleeve down causing the younger to slowly stir, which he pretended to ignore, looking down at his phone.

"Josh give Harold his phone back would ya ! Fucktard" The famous Louis yelled, slapping Josh ok the backside of his head and handing Harry back his phone with a kiss to the curly headed lads cheek.

"Shut the fuck up and i'll buy you food. Zee's sleeping" Liam whisper-yelled, rolling his eyes at his obnoxious friends.

"Food ?" Josh suddenly said, Niall sitting on his lap since there wasn't enough room for him to have his own seat. Although neither really minded.

"Mhm"

"Nandos" Josh questioned, crossing his arms.

"Sure Josh" Liam sighed. Suddenly, the driving boy felt a soft hand on his resting arm, smiling when he saw Zayn barely awake.

"Sleep well ?" He asked in a quiet tone, since Zayn wasn't fully awake.

"Mhm. Felt you touch my arms" Zayn whispered. Liam turned red out of embarrassment ? Who knows.

"It's bad Zee" He whispered back, tears pricking his eyes.

"What's bad" Harry questioned, sticking his head between the two since he was sat in the middle.

"It's nothing Haz" Louis sighed, pulling his soon-to-be boyfriend back gently.

"You know ? I want to know. Zayn's my best friend" Harry insisted, his brows furrowed.

"Haz stop" Louis tried, failing.

"No I need to know what's up. What's the worst that could happen ? He knows my dad beats my ass every time I talk about a guy. He knows Niall can't eat for crying out loud. You and Liam already know which is stupid cause he hasn't known you all his life like us. Me and Niall deserve to know." Harry argued, getting quite angry that Liam and Louis, who have only known him a couple months know more than him and Niall who've known him most of his life.

Zayn looked to Liam with sad eyes, gripping the older guys hand tightly. Liam gave back a sorry look. Louis sat, trying to calm down Harry while Niall and Josh sat quietly, trying not to get involved.

"Are we just going to ignore everything I said or are you going to tell me what I deserve to know" Harry pushed.

"Harry, he'll tell us on his own, don't pressure him-" Niall whispered.

"We deserve to know !" The green eyed yelled, cutting Niall off. Luckily, by the time the last sentence was said, Liam was parked in front of Nandos. Louis slowly got out and Harry violently pushed passed him, pushing his hands in his jean pockets as he quickly walked to get men's room.

"You thirsty or something babe ? Wanna try to eat some fries ?" Josh asked Niall taking his hand and walking inside.

Liam stood in front of Zayn in the parking lot once he got out.

"I'm so sorry Zayn" Liam whispered, hugging his friend.

"It's uh, not your fault. He might get over it." Zayn scratched the back of his neck, not really knowing what would happen. If he should tell Harry, if he should let him calm down, if he should keep it a secret a little longer, he doesn't even know.

"Are you ok Lou ?" Zayn called to Louis who was on the other side of the car.

"Y-yeah i'm fine" The short senior sniffled, hands in his sweatpant pockets as he kicked around some rocks.

That's what helped Zayn decide to tell Harry. He didn't want to hurt Louis after all Louis' done for him. He didn't want to ruin Louis' and Harry's relationship because Louis was keeping a secret for him.

"I'm going to tell Harry Liam." Zayn said, only quiet enough for his crush to hear.

"Uh are you sure Zayn ? You don't have to tell him unless you really want to." Liam assured.

"I gotta neenee. He's my best friend. And I don't wanna ruin his and Louis' relationship" He whispered. Liam gave him a sympathetic look before insisting on grabbing Harry, leaving Zayn and Louis outside.

They gave each other a sad smile before they saw a y'all mop of curls and a muscular hot dude standing in front of them.

"Harry" Zayn said softly, biting his lower lip to keep from crying.

"Let's go inside Lou" The two heard Liam say, both now heading inside.

"It's not that big of a deal really. But I uh.. how do you word it ? Self Harm ? But i don't cut ! And i'm not like Niall, I eat fine when I can, but I uh, bruise ? myself ? Uh just look." Zayn rambled, looking around before softly pulling his sleeves up his fragile arms. Harry physically gasped and covered his mouth. He looked up to Zayn with glossy eyes, on the verge of crying.

"It's fine though, i'm fine personally. That's also how me and Liam got so close though. He figured it out on his own- well he thought I cut and forced- well urged me to show him my wrists. He gained my trust so I showed him. I would've showed you eventually- I just suck at doing things on my own. I-I'm sorry Hazzy" The bradford boy said, his voice breaking towards the end, tears slowly streaming down his tan face. Harry grabbed Zayn's arms and pulled down each sleeve, he didn't want to see more. Instead of yelling at Zayn, he engulfed him in a heartbreaking and warming hug.

Emotions were all over the place right now. Mostly sad, scared, relieved, pretty much just a bundle of everything. They held on to each other for what seemed like forever before Zayn felt a familiar strong hand on his back. He just held Harry tighter as that same familiar voice said,

"I'm proud of you."

-

the end. lmao jk were just getting started folks.

so as suggested by my wattpad best friend, Emily, I decided to let Harry know because he's a loud ass and the secret will probably get out. #dramaaaa

sorry this chapter isn't very long, but i couldn't think of anything else to fit in this specific chapter. the ziam ship should be getting ready to sail soon, all aboard !

sorry for any errors in capitalization, punctuation, grammar, or spelling 💗

message me ! any votes or comments are greatly appreciated ❤️

all the love, m xx

12-27-18

word count : 1275 💞