Twenty ❤️

"I thought it was about time I asked you to be my boyfriend"

"Finally ! With your gay asses. Oh sorry, go ahead and say yes."

"Of course Lou" Harry giggled before hugging Louis tightly. Although Harry was a bit taller than Louis, the pair both found the hug extremely comforting.

"Ha ! I've got me a hot, caring, loving boyfriend before you fucker !" Louis laughed as he hugged Harry.

"Shut up you wanker" Liam grumbled, hiding a smile as he looked at Zayn.

"Well I guess Larry is official then" Niall said, high diving Zayn.

"Larry ?" Louis questioned, brushing his shaggy hair back for like the fiftieth time. He would cut it, but Harry likes his hair at this length.

"Your ship name with Harry you dumb hoe" Zayn giggled, earning a middle finger from his curly headed friend.

"When will Ziam get together then ?" The green eyed boy smirked, Zayn's cheeks quickly flushing deep red as he trained his eyes on the ground. Liam winked at Harry, something Zayn didn't catch with his eyes on the ground.

"Y'all are cute, i'll admit it, but Nosh will always win. Come on Niall let's get milkshakes" Josh smiled carelessly, a groan coming from his fake blonde boyfriends mouth. "Please Ni. You can have a small. Can you try ?" The big puppy like boy pleaded, his bottom lip jutted out in a pout.

"Fine. But you can't get mad at me for not eating it all" Niall frowned. He knew he was a disappointment, it's clear. Josh always bought him chocolates or fries like normal couples would do, but Niall could never eat it. Not easily at least. Niall knew that all Josh wanted was to be that boyfriend to bring his baby mcdonalds at three am, but he could never do that with Niall's disorder.

Josh flashed a smile that warmed Niall's heart before pulling the blue eyed boy to his car by the hand.

"I wanna milkshake" Zayn frowned, glancing up at Liam. Before the small boy could even understand what was going on, he was over Liam's shoulder. Just like what happened when Liam said Zayn could have given him a boner. The Pakistani boy blushed at the memory.

"You two newly umm boyfriends have fun then. I'm taking this guy out for milkshakes." Liam chuckled, kissing Louis' cheek as if he was Louis' mother.

"Ew Liam germs." Louis groaned, viciously wiping his cheek.

"I don't mind them" Zayn called from behind Liam's back, hearing Harry and Louis snicker at the small joke. Liam shook his head before walking towards his familiar car.

The small friend group was hanging out in the parking lot of the school previously. Louis has told Josh, Zayn, and Liam about asking Harry to be his boyfriend in gym, so it was no surprise to them. Niall wasn't in their gym period, but he expected it anyways. The six boys loved hanging out with each other, they adored it. They always found ways to sneak out or ditch class just to grab food with the others. They were all extremely close and could trust each other with every ounce of trust they held.

And Zayn thought it was the coolest thing.

Because just a couple months ago, he was struggling to stay afloat. Now he's straight up living. His bruises are pretty much all faded, just some faint pink spots of previous bruises. He was starting to put on some weight, which was extremely good since he was only around 115 pounds. Eating full meals, getting good grades, he even thought about throwing out his hammer.

And Liam's parents completely understood Zayn's situation, they completely adored the boy. Geoff was able to fool around with the smaller boy, both of them becoming close, while Karen had Zayn try out every new food she cooked.