Twenty Seven ❤️

"I think i'm gonna puke." Harry's voice sounded from the passenger seat. Zayn decided that since he helped Niall out, he may as well save his other best friends relationship too. The tan boy borrowed Josh's car- despite not having his license- and drove Harry a couple blocks over to Louis' house. Once the curly head was all cleaned up of course.

"You really want him to find out on his own ?" The black haired boy said with raised eyebrows.

"Have I ever done that before ?" Harry blurted, ignoring the question.

"No. Do you actually uh- like Niall ?" Zayn asked awkwardly.

"Jesus no Zayn!" He groaned in reply, dropping his head in his hands. Zayn surrendered his hands and sighed.

"Harry! Didn't know you were dropping by." A sweet voice popped in from the yard. Louis' mother stood on the porch with one hand on her hip and the other shielding her eyes from the sun. Zayn's eyes widened at the unexpected woman and he felt Harry's embarrassment.

"Yeah! Um hi Jay.. Came by to talk to Louis." The British boy spoke deeply yet loudly so the woman could hear him from the distance. He scratched the back of his neck before opening the car door, Zayn copying his actions.

"Jay this is my best friend Zayn." The tall boy said charmingly.

"Hi sweetie, it's very nice to meet you." The nice woman said, reaching in to hug Zayn. "I've tried waking Louis up plenty of times.. hopefully you can wake him." Jay chuckled, rubbing a hand down Harry's arm before moving to the side to let the boys walk inside. Zayn nervously followed Harry down the hallway and to the right where they were met with a snoring Louis.

"Want me to wait outside ?" Zayn asked.

"No" Harry replied without looking at his best friend. The green eyed boy slowly crawled into the full size bed on his hands and knees before he was hovered over his soon to be ex boyfriend he was certain. He lowered his lanky body and pressed short kisses across the smaller mans cheeks.

Zayn stood awkwardly behind the couple, staring at a weird pattern on the popcorn ceiling while clasping his hands behind his back.

"I don't have practice today mum, let me sleep." The boy groaned in the bed. Harry sighed and decided to just kiss the blue eyed boys lips. When he did, Louis' eyes opened quickly, still having the idea his mom was trying to wake him up again in his head. "Jesus I thought you were me mum." The boy said in his sleep voice suddenly.

"Are you disappointed ?" Harry joked, smiling down at the other guy.

"Not at all." Louis responded with a yawn, pulling Harry's neck to kiss him again, this time actually being awake. "Just surprised." He smiled, patting his boyfriends cheek.

Zayn began to whistle out of habit and nervousness, not realizing that caught Louis' attention.

"What-" Louis said, leaning on his elbows and looking towards Zayn.

"I brought Zayn." Harry said quickly, avoiding Louis' eyes.

"I can see." The small boy continued, rubbing his eye. "Why."

"He's my emotional support." The tall boy sighed, sitting back on his heels and moving his gaze to Louis. "Because I drunkly kissed- and apparently dry humped Niall last night." He rushed out, flinching when Louis moved his hand to bite his nail.

Zayn knew why Harry flinched like that but Louis didn't seem to register that part. The only thing that seemed to be on his mind was his curly haired boyfriend and his best friends blonde boyfriend touching lips. The confused boy looked from Harry to Zayn with furrowed brows.