Thirty Three ❤️

"Up. Up up." Zayn mothered, yanking the blanket off of Niall's bare legs. It was 7pm and Niall had been napping for over four hours, but Zayn was tired of sulking. It had been a week since the boys left, and it was definitely different, but it was a good change. Especially for the college bound students. Anyways, it was the last Friday before senior year for the younger boys.

"Fuck you let me sleep." Niall groaned, reaching around for the blanket.

"We're going out." He said to his best friend, throwing the pale boy a pair of blue jeans.

"No." Niall said stubbornly, closing his eyes and snuggling back into the couch without a blanket and still in only his briefs.

"I'm gonna get water." Zayn sing-songed, making it sound like he was going to the kitchen.

"Jes-us Christ Zee." The blonde complained, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Get dressed. We're going out tonight." The boy repeated before heading off to bug Harry. "Incoming." He called before opening his other best friends bedroom door. Harry was sat on his bed cris crossed in front of his laptop. "We're going out." He told Harry.

"Going out huh ?" He heard the familiar voice from Harry's laptop.

"Shut your mouth Loueh." Zayn sassed to the guy over the phone causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Where may that be to" The doncaster boy pushed.

"I don't know! Maybe a restaurant or the movies or fucking mini golfing" The boy huffed, looking through Harry's closet.

"Mini golfing ?" Harry contemplated lowly with his eyebrows furrowing.

"I dunno. Here, wear this." Zayn sighed, holding up a light pink tee shirt with a red 'tpwk' on the top right corner.

"I love that shirt." Harry smiled, reaching for it. He grabbed the white shirt he had been wearing and flung it over his head before sliding on the pink tee shirt.

"Shoulda kept it off, shame." Louis teased. Harry shook his head seriously to his boyfriend, causing the doncaster boy to chuckle.

"Dark or light jeans 'arry." Zayn asked, his accent incredibly strong right now.

"Umm." Harry thought slowly.

"Light." Louis smirked through the laptop camera.

"Light." Harry agreed, accepting the pair Zayn was handing him. He stood off of his bed and quickly slid his pants over his black briefs before sitting back on the bed to get Lou's opinion.

"Beautiful, stunning, jaw-dropping, perfect." Louis applauded, smiling proudly at his hot boyfriend.

"Don't hype him up too much now." Zayn teased before leaving Harry's room and heading to his own to search for an outfit.

He, being simple, went for a pair of blue jeans and black tee shirt. The boy did his hair by brushing his fingers through it before grabbing the deodorant. He went back to the living room of their apartment to find Niall cuddled back up on the couch, unpleasantly, still naked.

"Fine bitch well go out to eat without you." Zayn tried, considering Nialls new love for chicken.

"Is that your way of telling me to stop eating again." Niall snapped back, his head stuffed in a cushion but his accent clear.

"What the fuck no- I'm just trying to get you up." The bradford boy replied, dumbfounded. Harry walked into the room a couple seconds later, stretching his arms over his head and yawning.

"I thought we were going out tonight" The tall boy said slowly, looking at Niall.

"The bitch clearly cant function without his boyfriend. We were here first Niall." Zayn huffed, crossing his bare arms. Niall finally pulled the cushion from his head and squinted his eyes as he looked at his best friends.