Fourteen ❤️

Hell.

A place Zayn would way way way rather be in at this moment.

He had gotten home a good hour ago and hasn't had a break of the yelling and the beatings from his mother.

Kick here, slap there, pull there, push here.

The horribly disgusting words coming from his mothers mouth just topped it all off.

Arms almost exposed, hair ripped out, punches to his stomach knocking his wind out.

If Zayn were even able to fight back his mom threatened to call the cops. And Zayn would never out Trish no matter how abusive she be, for his sisters.

"You're a fucking slut you know ? Sure, you aren't the best lookin thing out there but I bet you've sold your body multiple times for money like the little slut you are. Even worse, a fucking faggot. How the hell did I, Trisha Malik, raise a faggot. Absolutely disgusting. Horrifying. You are a horrible person Zayn Malik and- matter of fact you don't fucking deserve that name. Being a Malik isn't hard Zayn, but being a faggot like you immediately crosses the line. Actually, I don't even know why you're still under the same roof as me and your sisters, you're probably encouraging them that it's okay to be gay when it's obviously not. So please Zayn, get the fuck out of my sight for good." His mother violently spat before grabbing the kitchen vase from the table and slinging it over Zayn's head, knocking the horribly bruised and cut up boy right out.

The forty year old women scoffed at the unconscious body before walking away, unphased.

And Zayn would've probably just layed there for a long while if it weren't for his twelve year old sister walking into the kitchen to grab some cookies.

The small girl immediately gasped, holding in a scream from her mother in the other room. The twelve year old let out a quiet sob before she burst out in silent tears, she knew if her mother heard her then she wouldn't be able to call the cops.

So Waliyha worked fast, shoving her small hand into Zayn's black sweatpant pockets and yanking out his phone, remembering his passcode and calling the police immediately, violently wiping her tears as she pressed the green calling button.

"999 what's your emergency ?"

"M-my brother is" She quietly said into the receiver "He isn't... awake... he looks hurt... there's glass in his head and- and h-he has cuts and bruises everywhere.. i- i think my m-mum"

"What's the address honey ?" The women through the phone cut her off. Little Waliyha stated her home address which she had memorized a while ago. "Sweetie what's your name ?"

"W-Waliyha Malik and my b-brother is Zayn Malik"

"Ok Waliyha we have an ambulance on the way to your address, stay on the phone with me sweetie"

"O-Ok. Is mummy going to jail" She whispered, slow tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at her brother.

"We'll figure that out later honey. Where is your mum right now ?" The women asked over the phone.

"In the other room" The girl answered.

"Ok sweetie so what I need you to do is-"

"Waliyha Malik !" Trisha screamed in anger when she entered the kitchen, seeing Waliyha kneeling near a still unconscious Zayn.

"Mummy I'm sorry !" The twelve year old screamed back, sobbing.

"Waliyha sweetie what's going on ?" The woman asked over the phone.

"Mummy stop !" The little girl screeched as Trisha yanked her tied up hair and grabbed the phone out of the small girls hand, throwing it down on the floor hard so that it definitely broke.

And man, if the police hadn't just demanded to come inside then Waliyha would probably be unconscious next to Zayn right now.

"It's the police, open up !" A loud man said, banging on the front door. Trisha gave her daughter the harshest glare ever before trudging towards the front door and opening it with a scowl. A couple police officers immediately ran to where Zayn was, while one stayed back and started some questioning with Trisha, a different officer doing the same with Waliyha.

Long story short,

Zayn was sent to the hospital, the girls were sent to temporary foster care until the police figure out what happened with Trisha who was sent to jail as of right now.

And yeah that night was kind of an absolute wreck.

"He doesn't have a cell ?" A deep voice asked.

"No, his sister said his mum broke it when she called the police" a woman's voice replied in a lower whisper. Zayn fluttered his eyes open and furrowed his eyebrows slightly. His heart began racing when he saw he was in a hospital gown which meant his arms and legs were completely on display. He tried swallowing but his throat was completely dry. He began sweating and whimpering, looking at all the devices he was connected to.

"Doctor he's awake" The female voice said a little louder this time to the male who was writing something down on a clipboard.

"W-water ?" Zayn croaked out.

The female nurse immediately reached over to a small table like piece of furniture next to Zayn and grabbed a small plastic cup filled with drinking water. Zayn nodded and immediately gulped down the liquid.

"W-what h-happe.. ned" The tan boy hiccuped.

"Your mother said you fell and hit your head on the table which knocked over the vase. Your sister had called the police, if it had happened any later you probably would have bled out." The nurse explained, smiling at the bruised boy. "Although the police are still investigating because your sister had said some things on the phone that may have meant your mother knocked you out" She continued, causing Zayn to gulp because that was what happened. Zayn nodded and looked around the bland room before realizing.

"L-liam" He whimpered.

"Who's Liam" The doctor finally spoke up.

"I want Liam"

The doctor and nurse glanced at each other before continuing.

"Do you know how we could get ahold of Liam ? Your phone is broken."

"I w-want Liam" he cried. The nurse sighed before nodding and heading out of the room. The doctor had explained what has happened to Zayn and ran a few tests before leaving as well, Zayn in the plain room by himself.

The boy glanced at his arms and he wanted to puke.

He was disgusting.

-
:(

i posted on time yayayay. GUYS I ALMOST GOT GROUNDED HAHAHA ok story time. my mom made me watch my sister and her friends at the mall because she's to young to be by herself, so i invited a friend too cuz why not. anywaysss one of my sisters friends stole a ring and all my sisters friends including her got kicked out and i totally ditched her so i got in tons of trouble yikes lol.

anyways, i hate trisha in this :( ziam next chapter ;)

sorry for any errors in capitalization, punctuation, grammar, or spelling 💗

message me ! any votes or comments are greatly appreciated ❤️

all the love, m xx

february 24, 2019

word count : 1198 💫