Sixteen ❤️

"Happy birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! Happy birthday dear fuckface ! Happy birthday to you !"

Zayn looked at the door wide eyed. His two bestfriends, huge crush, and his crushes dumb ass friend we're all standing there singing happy birthday to him...

In November.

"Um" The tan boy croaked out in his morning voice.

"We brought you a cake !" Harry exclaimed happily, placing a pink box on Zayn's lap with a cake inside.

"Half a cake !" Niall yelled, opening the box to reveal a half eaten cake.

"Louis ! You really ate half- You know what nevermind." Liam spoke up, softly face palming himself at the dumb short boy.

"Um i'm pretty upset if you two especially" Zayn started, pointing at Niall and Harry. "Don't know that my birthday is in January. I'd actually be pretty upset with you too." He finished, glaring at Liam. "And you actually. You ate half of my early birthday cake" The small boy pouted, narrowing his eyes at the short senior that ate his cake.

"Well actually, for your information, we were late on picking up your, 'Stay Strong Zee !' cake, blame Niall, so someone had bought it apparently and we had to get a happy birthday cake. So, Happy Birthday !" The tall curly headed boy explained, using hand gestures.

"But I brought you breakfast because I know how much you hate eating sweets before breakfast." Liam piped in, holding a bag of hotcakes and eggs. "And Louis ate the side of bacon, but I guess you can't really get mad at him for that."

"Was it turkey bacon ?" Zayn asked, his eyes still narrowed at Louis.

"No I swear ! It was pork. You couldn't even have it !" Louis defended, his hands in the air.

"Well then. Thank you Liam, Niall, and Harry. I love you guys" Zayn smiled, pulling the three of them in for a hug leaving Louis with a petty expression.

"Party ?" A new voice asked.

"Yes !" Harry immediately shouted, causing Zayn to giggle.

"I feel extremely offended for the fact that I wasn't invited." The voice said, Zayn realizing it belonged to Dr. Irwin.

"I would offer you some cake, but Harold's boyfriend here ate half of it." Niall stated bluntly as he scrolled down his Instagram feed. What a great friend he was, on his phone at a very special friends two month early birthday party.

"He not my boy-" Harry started to mumble, but Louis then pinched his arm and winked at him, causing the curly haired boy to blush crazily.

"Ship" Zayn said. "You shall be officially called Larry" He conformed, crossing his skinny arms.

"....gay" Niall suddenly said before bursting into laughter.

"You literally... Uh Josh... you know what nevermind" Liam sighed, rubbing his temple at Niall's stupidity.

"Where is Josh anyways" Louis asked, the boys completely forgetting about the doctors existence.

"So." Doctor Irwin made himself present, everyone finally shutting up. "I've been asked to talk to Zayn about personal issues. I don't know if your okay with them in here while we talk, we can get them-"

"They can stay" Zayn smiled sadly, cutting the doctor off.

"Very well then."

Harry lifted the half eaten cake off of Zayn's lap and sat down in the empty chair beside Niall, cake in his lap now. Louis stood next to Harry with his arms crossed over his chest, eyes full of curiosity. Liam was on the other side of Zayn's bed, standing next to the hurt boy.