Nineteen ❤️

"Hi" Zayn sniffled as he facetimed Niall. It had been two weeks since Zayn had gotten out of the hospital, and life has been pretty decent.

Zayn and Harry went to the foster care with Louis and Liam as they're personal drivers, and explained everything to the kind ladies. As sorry as they felt for the poor boys, there was absolutely no strings they could pull.

Which made Zayn utterly and completely upset all the time.

Liam had immediately agreed to letting Zayn stay with him, as long as the boy needed, making him more grateful than ever in that moment.

"Hi Zee !" Niall happily cheered, a dimpled smile on his pale face.

"You look good" Zayn said, softly smiling as it looked like the fake blonde put on some weight, which was much needed. Niall was barely under a hundred pounds around a month ago, and even Zayn weighed more than that.

"Thanks." The Irish boy replied softly as he pulled a history textbook onto his lap.

"Hi !" A new yet so familiar voice screamed into the speakers of Zayn's laptop.

"Hazza" Niall screamed into the speakers. Zayn lowered the volume on his laptop, forgetting how loud his best friends could be.

"Anygay," Zayn started, causing Niall to snicker at the choice of words. "I miss you guys" The tan boy said, softly smiling.

"I miss you guys too Zee" Niall replied.

Of course, the boys did go to school together, but it wasn't the same after the hospital incident. Zayn was stuck in the library working on things he was behind in, Niall hanging out with his friends while Harry hanging out with his own friends.

They hadn't had their traditional three way FaceTime call since before Zayn's mother was locked away, being around three weeks.

And the lads missed each other. They missed each other so much and it sucked.

"How are the girls ?" Niall asked, referring to Zayn's sisters.

"Haven't seen them." Zayn replied bluntly, playing with his pencil.

"Zee" the fake blonde groaned. "You aren't going to do anything about it ? Like, visit them ?"

"There's nothing I can do Niall." The smaller boy sighed, chewing on his eraser out of nervous habit.

"Visit your mum" Harry mumbled, biting his lip.

"Haz.." Zayn trailed off.

"I'll go with you. Visit your mum and talk to her about your sisters." The tall boy said, a bit excitedly.

"I'll go too Zee." The Irish boy spoke up, an adorable smile on his face.

"I don't know guys." The tan boy frowned.

"For your sisters Zee" Niall assured.

"Okay. I'll visit her if you guys come. When ?" Zayn sighed, giving in.

"This weekend." Harry smiles, dimples clear in focus of the camera.

"Okay.." It was Thursday night, meaning Zayn had one day to mentally prepare himself. "Thanks you guys. You're the best." The bruised boy continued, puckering his lips as if to kiss his best friends. The two boys both put their lips in a duck motion as well.

"Hey now ! Don't go kissing my boyfriend." The familiar voice of Josh Devine ran through the speakers of the boys' laptops.

When the drummer's face came into view, Harry made a face as if he was going to throw up and Zayn flipped him off.