Chapter 2 Part 2 Trying

Chapter 2 part 2 Trying

One day while, Kaname is sitting at his desk the phone rings. "Hello?" Kaname says. "My Lord. There is something going on. I think you should know." Seiren says. "What?" Kaname asks. "Sara's Mansion is on fire. Inside the building were all her family and dear friends. Someone waited three months to take the last two members. Then setting them and the Mansion on fire. Letting them burn to death. They are all dead." Seiren comments. "I guess, there will be no more problem from any of them," Kaname answers coldly. 

"No. I just thought you should know." Seiren states. "Do they know who did it?" Kaname asks. "No, they were watching the last two remaining families for a while. They thought they would catch, who was doing it. It just seems the person knew they were there. Waiting for them to stop. Once they did. Then they were taken and killed. No one has any idea. Who would want to do this to them? There are no fingerprints. Nothing at all to link anyone to this." Seiren remarks. "What a shame. Thank you again. Let me know if that changes. What about the townhouse. Anyone going in or out?" Kaname asks. 

"No, not at the moment. It's been three months. I am still keeping my eye out though. When I went in. It did seem like someone was there before me. Like they used the coffee maker. Took some clothes. I just never caught them. I will let you know if I see anything from that as well." Seiren states. "Thank you."

Kaname knows this was personal. They took them all out in Sara's home. Making sure it was truly gone. Every last thing she had. Now he just hoped that Yuki would move on from this. That she would leave things alone. Her revenge was over. At least, he sure hoped it was. Deep down in his heart, He knew this was her doing. Her revenge for Zero.

"Yuki My love. May I speak to you?" Kaname says. While walking by her in the living room. "Sure. What do you need?" Yuki asks. "I know it's been a hard few months. I was thinking. How about if we go on a family vacation?" Kaname comments. "Really? You don't normally do those." Yuki states. " I know but I am changing remember?" Kaname remarks. " I see this. I have to admit. I am very surprised with the new you. I like it." Yuki says with a smile. " I am glad you are. Figure out where you want to go. Then let me know." Kaname replies. 

"Really? You're letting me pick?" Yuki says. Feeling Kaname's forehead, Making sure he isn't sick. "Very funny. "He responds. With a smile, Kissing her on the forehead. "How about the beach? I think the kids would enjoy that." Yuki says. "If that is what you want. I will book it." Kaname answers. Thinking Great. Sand everywhere. Then letting go remembering he can't be that way. "Seeing you in something other than a suit or your PJs. I may faint." Yuki giggles. 

"Very funny. What do you want to see me in?" Kaname asks. Loving that he brought a giggle to her face. It's been a long time. "How about like a normal man. A pullover and shorts? " Yuki says. Remembering how cute Zero was in his regular clothes. She does her best to push the memory to the side. Not showing her pain. "I think. I can handle that. " Kaname responds

Going to his office and making the arrangements. A few days away from the manor. Away from everyday life. It would be a good thing. He saw a ray of hope. How he did get her to smile. He wanted to do that more. Maybe even get her to be closer to him. Be Romanic. He figures this should be something with a three year old, and six year old. He knew other families did this often. It was a normal summer thing to do. He was going for it. Trying to show Yuki, he could be a regular guy. At least sometimes.