Chapter 160 Part 2 Darkside

Zero waits for Ben to get out of sight, Then he grabs Yuki and pushes her up against the wall.

"What was that?" Zero asks. "Why do you care? You had your flings, It's my turn. Don't you think it's about time?" Yuki replies. Just wanting to egg him on. Just wanting to hurt him, like she is hurting.

"Really? I thought when you needed someone, you would come to me. I am the only one that can make you feel the way you want." Zero states. Rubbing his hand on her crotch. "I use to feel I could come to you with anything. Not that much anymore." Yuki replies. Glaring at him.

Yuki Shivers from his touch, he knows deep down her want for him is there. He also knows he needs not to frighten her but also show her, not to go to others. That she is pissed. So she will give him hurtful answers to protect herself. No one knew that better than him.

"You need to be punished," Zero says. "Really? What are you going to do to me?" Yuki asks in a devilish tone.

Zero can see the dark one never left. That Yuki can handle anything he gives her. She is playful and dirty when her dark side is near.

"I am going to make you learn that all three of your holes belong to me. That there is no sharing them with anyone, except me or Kaname." Zero states. "Oh, We have accepted Kaname? How big of you." Yuki smirks. "You really are being a bad girl tonight aren't you?" Zero responds pushing her harder up against the wall. "You just don't know how bad I can get. Do you?" Yuki smirks.  "I am going to find out, I'm sure." Zero replies.

Pushing his firm body onto hers. Yuki can't stop herself. She goes straight for his lips. Wrapping her arms around him, kissing him deeply. There tounges mingling together uncontrollably. Their bodies pushing up against the others grinding hard.

Yuki slides down Zero's body, going on her knees. She unzips his pants taking out his rock hard member. Licking the underside of his shaft looking into his eyes the whole time. Sending shivers down his spine. She then slides his head into her mouth, licking and sucking on him. Making him go completely crazy inside. The feeling taking over his whole body.

"He just thinks who is showing who here?" His mind is just hazy with lust now, not thinking rash., as he feels her slide him all the way into her mouth. He starts panting hard. Watching her head bob doesn't help either. He knows if he doesn't stop her quickly he's going to blow. He doesn't want that, he wants to give her a night, she wouldn't forget. One that would prove she doesn't need to go anywhere else but to him, to make all her needs met.

He pulls her up, kissing her lips and pushing her dress up, pushing her up against the wall again turning her around. He slides his head around her aching wet core. Making her back herself up against him wanting more. He keeps teasing her making her beg for him to enter her.

"You're not going to give this away to anyone else. Now, are you?" Zero whispers in her ear. "No, I only want you. I need you." Yuki replies. Then moans follow. As she spoke the truth, not able to hold back her true feelings for him.

Zero sliding himself into her, His long black trench coat hiding her body. Both of them still behind the stairs in the dark hallway. Zero pounding himself into her harder and harder. The loud bar music covering up Yuki's pants and heavy moans. While Zero is taking her, he kisses and licks her neck biting into it. Taking what he needs, sliding himself out of her wet core, and rubbing himself now around her butthole. Poking at it. Getting it wet from her core juices he then slides himself inside her. Making her scream out in pain. 

"Zero!" Yuki yells. "I told you, I was going to punish you." Zero grunts. Shoving himself into her fully, then stopping so she could adjust. Yuki's dark side had no problem with pain.

She just growls telling him to hurry up and move!

Zero's eyes open wide as she starts to move. Letting him slide in and out of her, faster and harder as her own body pushes up against his. Giving him all she has to give. He keeps going until they both climax. He holds her in his arms as she reaches up to kiss him.

"You are mine Yuki, and I am yours. You need to know that. I will never give you up." Zero says pushing her closer to him. Covering her in his coat, wrapping his arms around her.

"But you did. You left me Zero." Yuki responds sobbing into his chest. "I know. There are times, I still don't understand why I did all that. I just know right now, I can't let you go. Let's go home." Zero responds. "You know what that means if we do?" Yuki answers. "Yes. I don't care. I want to be with you." Zero nods