Chapter 127 part 2 Catching on

Chapter 128 part 2 Catching on

The next day they both head home. Zero feeling happy. He liked that they could hunt together. That he shared his job with her. He did know it scared her but she did very well. It was a turn on for both of them. Spending the whole evening in bed together. It just showed another side to there relationship they could share together.

Once home, she goes upstairs to look in on Kaname. "Your back from you're nightly whatever that was?" Kaname says. "Sorry to have left you in a hurry. He needed my help. Or I thought he did. So I showed up." Yuki answers. "You look a little beside yourself. What is wrong?" Kaname asks. "If I tell you, you're going to think I'm weird or something," Yuki admits. "Just tell me. We shared a lot. Nothing is weird to me anymore. We live together with your mistress as our husband. What could be weirder? " Kaname states. "Zero is different." Yuki remarks. "What do you mean?" Kaname asks. "In bed, he is different. He has been since we got back together. He knows more. He does things he never did before. When we started, he was new at it. He never was with anyone. Which my dark half loved. Now he is more experienced."Yuki confesses. 

"Maybe Nicole?" Kaname asks. "I don't know. Did she know all this? How experienced was she? She wasn't that old. I didn't take her as the type to get around either. " Yuki answers. "I don't know what she knew. You think there was someone else?" Kaname asks. "I don't know. I just feel something is wrong." Yuki states. "We can go to the bar and look around. Nicole isn't there anymore. Maybe we can even ask around. We don't know what his life was back when he lived there. His dark side did come out with you. Maybe it stuck around? He was single he could have done whatever he wanted."Kaname answers. "That thought hurts me, to think of him with someone else. Now even more? " Yuki says. "Why don't you ask him yourself? I know if it was me, you would have already asked. Not in a polite way either."Kaname chuckles. "I will. I just need time to adjust. I need to ask in a good way, not one that will set him off. I know how I get with him. I can't help myself."Yuki admits. "I think you should ask," Kaname replies.

Later that day, they sit down to have dinner. Yuki still wondering. Feeling something wasn't right. Zero noticing something is wrong with her.  That her mind is somewhere else. Just not sure what is it. When dinner is over, Zero follows Yuki into the kitchen.

"Babe is everything ok? I don't have to go away for a while. So you don't have to worry about that. I am here for a while. I should only have to go away once a month." Zero states. "It's not that." Yuki answers. "Then what? Please talk to me." Zero says. "I know we were apart for a while. That you didn't remember me or our marriage. Just Did you have other partners?" Yuki asks. "You know I was with Nicole. I never hid it." Zero answers. "What about anyone else?" Yuki asks. "Babe do we really need to go into this? As you said, we were not together."Zero says not wanting to really answer that question. "Why is it so important anyway?" Zero adds.

 "I just know your not the same in bed. You know a lot more then you did before. Even more, than I showed you. Things I never have done before. If you didn't learn them from me, Who did you learn them from?" Yuki snaps. "There was another before Nicole. A bit older. It was just sex. " Zero states. "I see," Yuki answers sadly. "It was nothing. I wish you wouldn't get upset about that. Don't you like what I do now?" Zero asks. "Yes, very much. It just hurts to know you were with others. I know, I was with Kaname but only him." Yuki comments. "Let's not worry about it ok? We don't need to go into the past. Let's just enjoy the future."Zero remarks. Holding Yuki close to him.

He wanted off the subject knowing what really took place. Not wanting her to know any of it. If one or two hurt her, to know the truth would kill her. To know everything would make her hate him. He knew the lies, he was holding would tear them apart. Not even that he was with others but the rest he was hiding. He knew he should come clean just didn't know how. It was too late. Too far in. There were things he wanted to keep secret. Never really wanting her to know.