Chapter 151 part 2 losing control

Her eyes turn crimson, as she grabs the sink and pulls herself up. Standing up looking at herself into the bathroom mirror. The dark one in full force. She broke through needing a release. She heads out into the bedroom. Looking at Kaname sleeping in bed. Him laying there comfy under the soft fluffy, burgundy comforter. His brown wavy hair just tousled on his pillow.  His scent just permeating through the air. Driving her more. His lean sexy body just laying there for her to take, to have her way with. The thrill drove her even more, the dark half loving just the thought. 

Seeing no reason to stop herself any longer, she walks over to the bed, just looking at his pale, sweet neck. Watching the veins pulsate, hearing his heartbeat, makes the beast inside her take even more control than normal. 

She goes over to his side of the bed, climbing on top of him, taking both of his arms and holding them above his head. Kaname waking up, knowing what she is after. It didn't surprise him at all. He was just waiting for it. Needing it just as much as she did, if not even more. How he missed this. Her taking him, coming into their bedroom and having her way with him. It brought back so many memories.

"What are you doing?" Kaname smirks. "I need your blood. I need something to make this pain go away." Yuki snaps. "I don't satisfy you. You may take what you need, but you will still want more." Kaname admits. "I don't care. I need to try to control this. " Yuki answers

Holding him down, and sinking her fangs into his neck. Not even able to prepare his neck, The need too high. The blood rushes into her mouth, sliding down her parched throat, taking away some of the pain. She lets go of his arms, letting her hands run through his brown tousled hair. Rubbing her body on top of his, as she drinks from his neck. Kaname's hands rub up and down her back. Just pushing her closer to him. How he wanted this, Craved this. At this moment, he didn't care if she drank him dry. The feeling she was giving him was incredible. He can't help himself but to bite into her neck as well. Taking from her. Tasting the blood he craves into his mouth. Feeling the ecstasy that only she can make him feel.  These actions only arouse them both. Making Kaname's feelings for her increase. This is the closeness he desired. Just the one she would always give Zero.

Yuki lets go of his neck, feeling a little calmer for blood it just awaked her other needs. Its why she didn't like taking from him. Its why she tried not to give in to her desires, always trying to make sure she didn't hurt Zero. At this moment, there was no point in thinking about him. Or hurting him. After everything he did to her, She felt this was nothing. She was with her rightful husband. He was the one that played games and screwed her over.

Kaname licking and kissing her neck didn't help the situation at all. Just made her more turned on. The feel of his smooth tongue running along her flesh just made her hotter.

 Her long black satin nightie was now ruffled around her thighs that were on the sides of Kaname's hips. Her core rubbing up against his manhood.

The beast in Kaname is let out now. He can't hold back and doesn't want to. This was his wife, his love. The woman that made his like complete. The woman he would do anything for. He needed her in every single way, and now she needed him as well. He wouldn't disappoint. 

Kaname rolling her over on her back, pressing his lips against hers. Swallowing her lips into his. Pushing her body closer up against him. Her dark side not trying to push him away while her regular side still hurts. Still yearns for Zero even though she was telling herself, he deserved this. Her body wanting everything that Kaname was doing, her mind conflicted. She closes her eyes and lets her dark side win. Feeling there is no point, let go. She just keeps telling herself over and over.

She rips off Kaname's black satin PJ shirt from his body. Kaname seeing the woman that use to come after him was back. He presses his lips down her neck, to her breasts which he licks. Licking down the center of her breasts to her belly to her core. Kaname wants all of her, not knowing when this will ever happen again. Not wanting it to end. He takes full advantage of it. Just hoping she doesn't stop it. She doesn't come to letting her deeper feelings win. Kaname Wanting the dark half to stick around.

He licks and sucks on her lower lips, making her buck into him. Pushing his face deeper into her hot, wet core.  Yuki holding on to the sheets that she is now shredding with her nails. He slides his tongue inside her, going in and out, faster. Making her come undone until the point of her explosion. Kaname just stays there and laps every last drop of her up. Never feeling this hot in his whole life. Her reactions to what he was doing to her, just drove him more. Her warm, sweaty body pushing into him. Made him rise, in mind and body. Needing to feel every last inch of her slender body underneath him.

He licks the inner part of her thigh, sucking and sticking his fangs inside drinking from her yet again. Making her more heated then when they started. He knew biting her there would do that. Its why he did it. Wanting this to go on. Trying his everything to make her feel good and not stop whats to come. Her moans and pants singing through his ears like classical music. Making his heart beat faster.

He lifts himself up to her lips kissing her deeply. Sliding the black nightie off her body. Just before he knew it, she rolled him onto his back. Kissing him, and sitting on top of him. She rubs her hands up and down his chest. Her lips kissing him deeply, she slides his hard member inside her, feeling inch by inch, of His throbbing meat. A loud moan going through his bruised lips pink lips. From all the intense kissing.

 She goes up and down on him, sliding him in and out, moving her hand around her, to touch and play with his balls, as she slides up and down. Just bringing him more pleasure. The sex this night hotter than it has been in years. The dark one knew how to take out every feeling out of Kaname. Making him come undone like no one else but she could.

His hands go to her ass where he grabs her cheeks spreading them. Gripping them tightly helping her go up and down faster, till the brink of no return. Her muscles tighten around his large throbbing member, and they both let go.

She then drops on top of him in a heap of sweat. Both panting and trying to catch there breath.