Chapter 43 Part 2 Going to the Townhouse.

Chapter 43 Part 2 Going to the townhouse.

After getting some things together. Not taking much, they are all ready to head to the townhouse. Kaname not really liking any of this. Yet sticking by her. Knowing she will need him. Living with Kiryu wasn't something Kaname was looking forward to. It was his house since Yuki put the deed in his name only. Making sure he had a place to live. Who would have thought this would have taken place. Kaname thinks on the ride over there. Feeling Yuki did all that to protect him. Watch over him, and this is the thanks she gets. Kaname also thinking about all the money that was put into his bank account before all this took place. Didn't Kiryu ever think where that came from? Or did he forget about the account Kaname made for him? Kaname thought all this just didn't seem right. He knew deep down something wasn't adding up. He just didn't know what. He didn't dig either. Normally he would always be a step ahead. Fixing things. This time, he was trying to let Zero fall flat on his face. So Yuki would let go. And they both could move on. At the same time, wondering what the hell was really going on. Steaming at the thought Zero would be using her. 

Once at the Townhouse, Zero was home. Waiting for them. Opening the door trying to be nice. Even though he hated both of them. The thought of Kaname staying at his home, wasn't a delight to him either. He just figured if he would come, it would give Yuki something to do. Be more of Kaname's problem than his. He wasn't looking for anything special. When he was done with her, he would give her back to Kaname. Which made him smirk everytime he thought about it. Kaname getting his leftovers. How did you like that King.

"Welcome, Make yourself at home. You can bring your things to Kaname's quarters. The kid's rooms are the same. So they can just go back to them." Zero says Picking up Ren. Kaname just goes to his quarters not wanting to interact with Zero. "I will start dinner if that is ok?" Yuki asks. "Sure, that's fine. I told you. I don't care what you do with the house." Zero replies. "You will eat with us?"Yuki asks. "I suppose it won't hurt." Zero answers. Yuki gives him a light smile as she walks into the kitchen. Zero takes the kids and watches tv in the living room. While she cooks dinner. He does have to admit, with Yuki and the kids here. The house was alive. Bites and pieces flood his mind of the past. He just keeps it to himself.

When dinner is done, Yuki calls him and the kids to sit down. Telling Ai to go get Kaname. It's dinner time. He comes down and sits at the table. The whole family there. "The food smells great." Kaname says. "I have to admit. He is right. Thank you for dinner." Zero says. "No problem. I would like if when you're home. We can all eat together. I think that is a fair request." Yuki says. Zero looking at all the delicious food. "I think I can manage that." He replies. Figuring why not enjoy the home-cooked meals. It would give him more time with Ren anyway. This didn't bother him. Not even sitting with Kaname did. They all stayed on there best behaver. Trying to make the evening a nice one. Kaname staying very quiet, inside steaming just keeping it all to himself.

When dinner was over, Kaname Kisses the kids goodnight. Not even going to tuck them in. Going straight back to his quarters. Letting Yuki and Zero tuck them in. Which they do. Zero sees how happy Ren is having both of them to tuck him in. That brings him joy. He loved this little boy. His feelings towards him never changed.

One the way out, Zero feels this is a good chance to get her alone. Just not wanting to take her to his room. Not wanting her able to get too close. Just wanting what he wants. As they are walking out of Ren's bedroom, He grabs her and pushes her into the bathroom. Pinning her hands to the sink. Kissing down her neck. "Zero..o." Yuki says closing her eyes. As he snuggles his face into her neck. Kissing down her back. Not wanting her to turn around. He knew if she did, the first thing she would do would be to kiss him. He was trying for non inmate actions. To keep things like they were. He held her hands down, as he took her from the back. Not even removing her clothes. Just moving her panties to the side. Entering her fast. Sliding in and out fast. Before they knew it, it was over. Zero whispers "Thank you" in her ear and walks out. Yuki just stands there not really knowing what to think. Just knowing that wasn't what she wanted. It wasn't like anything they shared before. It was cold and fast. She takes off her clothes and heads in the shower. Washing herself clean. Feeling a bit dirty and used. Then she just heads to bed. 

She just gets into bed not saying a word. "Everything ok? Things didn't seem too bad tonight at dinner."Kaname says. "Everything is fine. I am just tired." Yuki replies. No letting on how hurt she really was from tonight's events. Knowing Kaname was right. 

 Kaname seeing that she is sleeping with him. Not in Kiryu's bed. Zero meant business when he said no relationship. He didn't even make her enter his room. Kaname knew that had to make her feel bad. She signed up for this, He just knew it wouldn't be long before she wouldnt regret it. She wasn't that Yuki she use to be. If her Darkside was out in full force Zero would have someone he couldn't handle. She just seemed not to show her. This side of her was doing her best to handle the situation. Being her softer side.  Where the dark side would have had Kaname in bed with them already. Showing Zero who the real boss was.