Chapter 100 part 2 Running to You

Chapter 100 Part 2 Running to you.

Yuki does her best to wait till morning. Stirring around in bed. Her thoughts take over and she isn't able to wait longer. Its 4 A.m. Yuki gets out of bed heading to the shower to get cleaned up. Putting on Zeros shirt. Smelling him on her. She takes a deep whiff making herself feel calmer. She goes over to Kaname and kisses his forehead. Leaving him a note. Not able to stay away from him any longer.

"Kaname my love. I will be back in a few. Don't worry. I am still on the property. I needed some air. Love Yuki.

In a way telling a small lie. It wasn't air she needed. It was Zero. She just so didn't want to hurt Kaname. At the same time, not able to control herself. She takes a hand full of tablets before she goes. Hoping that will help her get through this. She puts on her slippers not even grabbing a coat. Closing the bedroom door behind her softly. Then running down the hall, down the staircase. To the door. Then running to the guesthouse, Not even caring about the chilly weather. Just needing to be with him. Not even able to breathe, she needed to see him so badly. She doesn't knock on his door, just opens it with her key and goes in. Running into his bedroom.

Zero sitting up in bed reading his book. "Yuki is everything ok? Why are you here at this hour?" Zero says sitting up in bed, his legs over the side, ready to get up. Yuki Runs to him Kneeling in front of him, putting her arms around his waist. Head on his chest. Almost knocking him over by her quickness. "I missed you. I need you. All I thought about was you. I couldn't get you out of my head." Yuki confesses. Zero feels a sense of pride. Seeing he is getting exactly what he wanted. He lifts her body up into his lap. Looking into her eyes. "I miss you too. I am glad to see you." Zero answers. Yuki just looks into his eyes and can't stop herself any longer. She puts her hand on his face bringing it close to hers. Their lips brush up against each others. Zero teasing her with his. Making her work for it. Yearn for it. She just puts her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes. Taking in his scent. Feeling his soft warm sensuous lips brush up against hers. The ones she dreams of touching her. The desire building up inside her.

Zero pulls her body closer which makes her open her eyes. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she gives him a deep long passionate kiss. One that feels like they are swallowing each other. Zeros hands can't help themselves. They slide up his shirt she is wearing, feeling her warm slender stomach. Making Yuki give out Light moans that fill Zero's mouth. Making his own desires rise.

Yuki wastes no time, letting Zeros body fall flat on his bed. Her body sitting on top of his. Her hands not really roaming his body, Just holding him close. While kissing him as deeply as she can. Her body trembling in his arms from the feelings he sends through her. She can't help but rub herself onto him. Making her core rub against his clothed manhood. She keeps kissing him as she dry screws him. Hardly rubbing up against him. Letting out moans. Zero sees she wants him, just not fully ready to have regular sex with him. He goes along with whatever she is willing to give. As this has been building for weeks now. He needs a let out. He is burstings. He puts his hands on her waist pushing her down to rub even closer onto him. Feeling her core rub over him. Drives him crazy. He wants so much more, just doesn't push it. His hard member keeps rubbing up against her. Their moans getting louder, as Yuki shudders on top of him. Watching her, he lets loose inside his own PJ pants. Feeling a bit more calmer inside than before.

Yuki clasps on top of him holding him tight. Breathing heavy. "I'm glad you came to see me." Zero chuckles. "I couldn't stay away. I didn't really plan on doing that though. It just happened." Yuki admits. "I am glad it did. I have missed being that close to you. Being able to kiss you. "Zero states. Kissing the top of her head. Yuki just looks up at him, Kissing his lips again."As much as I don't want this to stop. I need to clean up. I will be right back. You stay here in my shirt. I love seeing you in it." Zero states. "Hurry back," Yuki says. "I will. I promise." Zero comments.

He goes into the bathroom with a gloating smile on his face. Knowing what he wants he is getting closer to. He wants her. Only her. He wants her to only want him. He smells Kaname's scent all over her. Which drives him crazy. He just does his best to keep that hatred to himself. Not wanting to ruin everything he is working for. Knowing this isn't the time to set that off. Not when he is getting close to his goal. He cleans himself off, changing his underwear and pjs pants. Then he heads back to bed.