Chapter 193 Truth be told

Chapter 194 part 2

"I had nothing to do with this at the start. Sara having Ren taken and all that, I had no part in. I didn't get involved until Sara took you.  I want to make that clear. You did ask Alex after you were shot to be taken out of this. You wanted to leave and be free. That was you. You were tired of all the shit. She shot you with a drug that would mix up your emotions and feelings. Bringing you back to the time before Yuki. How you really felt about Vampires. I worked with them and took you away to my bar to keep you safe. I hoped that you would move on from Yuki and have a real life." Yagari admits.

"Who were you working with? WHo is the real mastermind in all this?" Zero asks.

"Maria, she is desperately in love with your brother. After she saw, that he was part of you, she couldn't let that go. She wanted to be around you, with you. She saw that after Yuki left with Kaname that you were torn apart and needed time to heal. Its why she didn't go after you then. She wanted you to heal. She knew what it felt like to lose the one you loved. She thought in time, she would be able to come to you. She tried to get close to you here and there but it didn't work. Then she heard you went to work for Kaname and she knew that was bad. After the wedding to all three, she was determined to get you back. To break you out of this mess. She hired Sara, Ryan and the counsel men to do the job. Keeping herself out of the limelight. So no one would suspect it was her. She saw it wasn't working that after Ren was taken. It didn't break you two just brought you closer. She saw Sara as a pawn, she knew it would piss Yuki off to see him with someone else. It wasn't to bring you closer together it was to break you two apart. Hoping you would see that she still loved Kaname and you would let go. That didn't work either.

So Sara thought taking you away would be fun. That maybe she could Kill Yuki and get her out of Her life and Maria's. Just that didn't work either. Yuki came to save you killing Sara. Being a bit more then Sara thought. She was stronger than her when it came to saving you. Sara's backup plan was the drug she shot you with. Leaving it open to all kinds of interruptions. Wanting you to stay away from Yuki and even if you didn't. You would hate her. Which worked great. During those eighteen months, Maria got to be with You. She took over Nicole's body being close to you. Being your girlfriend for a while. She knew that would take time, she hired a friend to look like Yuki and push you towards Nicole and to do her best to keep you under control. Which also worked.

Until dear Kaname found out you were alive and brought Yuki to see you. It took you away from her, even though you treated Yuki poorly. You were still around her. She upped your dose making you treat her nastily. Hating her and pushing you away. Yet even though you were drugged Yuki had this power over you. The bond was still there, even if it was just in sex. You couldn't fight her and you needed her. Using her in every way you could. Maria figured Yuki would hate you and it would break you up for good. Letting Yuki stay with Kaname and her have her chance. It just didn't work that way, Once the drug was stopped you started becoming yourself again. Trying to get Yuki back, she was still pissed at you but didn't let you go either. No matter what she has tried, you two always seem to return to each other.

"What about Ryan? What about all the women, I slept with? Was that true?" Zero hisses.

"No, Why would someone that loves you want you to sleep with so many? It was all the drug making you think you did so and hiring the bartender to tell Yuki all kinds of things. To hurt her and to hate you. That was Maria's last try. Hoping that would tear you two apart. Ryan was helping to see what was going on. He sent a guy to the bar to seduce Yuki, so she would be with someone else, to hurt Zero. Just you showed up and killed that." Yagari answers.

"So all this was just a plan, to tear us apart? It had nothing to do with Kaname? Or his past? Or even the fact that I'm a hunter. "Zero growls.

"No, People are not happy with that at all, but they would never go against Kaname. They are scared to death of him. Where Maria's drive was the love she had for Ichiru. She felt she was doing Kaname a favor bringing Yuki closer to him. Or so she thought." Yagari answers.

"You fucked up my life for the last three years. You hurt my family. My reputation, making me and Yuki think I screwed the town. For what?" Zero ShOUTS.

"I thought Kaname was the one I had to worry about. That would hurt me, and do anything to tear me apart. And here my own master knew all this and let it happen? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zero Yells.

"Maria is a better person than Yuki. You would have a normal life. You wouldn't have or need Kaname's protection. Or sharing The love of your life with him." Yagari states.

"And what gives you the right to choose that for me? Maria doesn't love me, she loves my brother. I am not him." Zero hisses walking out of the room banging the door.

Kaname just looks at Yagari not sure what to say. Relieved that he wasn't the cause for any of this. It was all a plan to break them apart. Kaname just chuckles to himself.

"Maria's plan had flaws in it. I will say it was a good try. I guess she just didn't except how much they love each other. That no matter what you do, nothing seems to break them apart. It may weaken it a bit, but not enough to do real damage. I noticed that from the start. I see I was right leaving it alone." Kaname replies.

"You're happy with this? With sharing with him? Being with him?" Yagari asks.

"Yes, if I really think about it. I believe all this mess made us both realize we need each other. That we don't hate each other as much as we thought. We became family. More than I can say for you." Kaname responds.