Chapter 39 Part 2 Needing

Zero goes on Friday to pick up Ren. Seeing that Yuki is nowhere to be found. It's back to being greeted by Kaname. Who he hated. That never really changed. He just hated him for different reasons now. Just for being himself. Kaname feels the same, but he still rather greet him. So Yuki stays away from him. 

"Where is Miss Queen?" Zero asks. "She is upstairs with Ai. She is taking her out for a walk. Here is Ren. I will see you On Sunday." Kaname remarks. "How is she doing?" Zero asks. As Kaname is trying to walk away. "Very well. She is almost back to her normal self. Thank you for giving Hanabusa your blood. It did help." Kaname admits. "No problem. If she needs more just let me know." Zero answers. "Since when do you want to help her? Since you need something from her?" Kaname Smirks. "I figured if I give her something she needs, she would return the favor." Zero answers. "The new Zero always has tricks up his sleeves. How interesting." Kaname comments. "Didn't the old one?" Zero asks. "No, not when it came to her. You didn't need any. She gave it up willingly. So did you for that matter. Your love for each other was frightening in a way. I didn't think two people could care that much. Then I guess, it didn't last that long." Kaname answers. "I don't remember any of it. I don't really care to either. I will be going." Zero replies. "I noticed from the start you didn't care to." Kaname Remarks. Closing the down behind Zero.

Kaname knew he was looking around for her, for only one reason. Which in a way was fun to watch him sweat for it. He must be craving her pretty badly. Anytime he wanted to make nice. Kaname just Smirks to himself. In one way finding it amusing, then in another not. It would let him be back around her. Only for this reason but still. Kaname wanted to get rid of him fully. This wasn't helping. Then he thought in another way, maybe it was good. Zero needed her for something. He wouldn't take Ren away. You don't want to piss off someone you need. This had its pros and cons. Not to mention Kaname didn't want this to put a damper on her sleeping with him. Things were back to normal. They had a full marriage now. They got along very well, having family time. It was better than it ever was. Kaname didn't want Zero to mess that up. Zero was always in his way. No matter how he looked at it. He feels more now than ever, he should of never let her know he was still alive. He should of just let it be. It was just way too late for any of that now.

"How did the drop off go?" Yuki asks. "It went smoothly," Kaname replies. "How he is doing?" Yuki asks with a smirk." My dear, I see your dark side there. He seemed to be looking for something. Trying to be nice. Only using it for his advantage. You may have started his cravings up. Like we expected. He is willing to give you blood in return. In tablet form anyway." Kaname replies. "I Guess that's a start. At least he craves something of me." Yuki answers. My love, Please don't get your hopes up." Kaname replies. "I know. I just miss him Kaname. It's not the sex either. I miss him. Being with him, just near him. The way we were. The sex we had was just that, it was sex. It wasn't making love like before. Everything is just so different. It's taking me a while to get over it. I am trying though." Yuki responds. "I know you are. I see you opening up to me even more and I thank you. I couldn't ask for more. I just don't want him to hurt you any more than he has. I know when it comes to him, your trusting. You still are not really seeing what he is. " Kaname answers. "I have to give it one more try. I need it to help my heart heal." Yuki replies. "If you say so. I suggest you keep staying away. It should bring him to you. If that is what you're looking for. You just know when he comes to you. IT will only be for sex. He will not be able to control himself. The thoughts of your body will overtake his mind body and soul. It's something how that part of the bond stayed. Yet nothing else has." Kaname comments. "Maybe there is something left in there. He won't open up to me." Yuki responds. "He may never."Kaname answers.