Chapter 8 part 2 Letting it out.

Chapter 8 Part 2 Letting it out.

The next day comes fast. Kaname getting up very early. He couldn't sleep anyway. Lately, sleep was something he got very little of. All he thought about last night was Yuki's pain. The talk they had over her missing Kiryu. How she was so trying to move on, yet he was still there in between them both. It hurt him deeply. That she felt she was betraying Zero. To sleep with him, Yet never felt that for him. When she was with Zero. Kaname was holding in a lot of resentment and pain himself. This was very hard on him. Even though he was cold and mupliative, Yuki was always the one to make him see. He had feelings. No matter how hard he tried to hide them. All in all, he felt the vacation wasn't a bad thing. They got closer. He did get to touch her and be close. She opened up to him, telling him how she felt. It was a start.

Kaname sat there on the deck, looking out into the ocean. Drinking his morning coffee. Determined more now than ever for this relationship to make it. He would give his time and energy to her and his family. Always making them come first over work. He has been doing that and intended to keep it going. Knowing that was a big thing in the past that drew them apart. He was never there. He always left her. Giving her more time to be alone. Pine over Zero. He wasn't going to let that happen now.

As he is sitting there, Yuki gets up walking over to him. "I see you're up bright and early?" Yuki says. Taking a seat in his lap."Yes, I couldn't sleep. Looks like your feeling a little better."Kaname says. Putting his arms around her. Holding her tight as she lays her head on his shoulder. "I do. It was good to be open. To tell the truth. It's not something we do with each other often. For some reason, I like being close to you. You make me feel safe. Its nice knowing you're here and not leaving me." Yuki admits. "I will never leave you. Nothing could take me away from you Yuki. I want to spend more time with you and the kids. Maybe more vacations during this summer. Do things when its the holidays like you like to do." Kaname says. "I think that would be nice. The kids love when we are together. They need both of us. Maybe more now than ever." Yuki states. "I know. I am glad to see you with them both. You give them a lot of time now. I am glad to see it. I also love that you take responsibility for the house. I know in the past, I didn't want you to. We have money and people do things for us. I just now see, you're more at home when you do them yourself. So I want you to feel that you can do anything for our home. It's just that. Our home."Kaname responds. "Thank you. I do like doing things myself. I have raised a human. I am used to it. I need to, to keep myself going. To take my mind off of things. I just can't sit there. It makes things a lot worse." Yuki answers.

"I understand that. Please do whatever you feel you want to. You don't have to ask."Kaname replies. "Are you feeling ok?" Yuki asks. Feeling for a fever." Very funny. You seem to do that a lot lately. Check my head." Kaname smirks. "Well, I have to make sure your not sick or coming down with something. Some things you say I'm not even sure are you anymore." Yuki says with a laugh. It's me. I just learned my lesson. We are here for a long time. You learn with age. You learn from experience. I never really been in a relationship before Yuki. You're my first. The one I really want to be with. I am overprotective of you. I just saw that in the past that drove you away." Kaname admits. "I don't mind you protecting me. Just not the over drama way. I can take care of myself. I think I proved that. In more than one way." Yuki announces. "Yes. You sure have. Yuki, did you handle Sara's Family?" Kaname asks. Just needing to hear it from her. To see if she trusted him as she says. "Yes. I handled that problem. I know they were innocent. They had nothing to do with any of it. He was innocent as well. He didn't deserve what she did to him. How she hurt him. She touched him Kaname." Yuki snaps."Touched?" Kaname asks. "Yes. Her scent was all over him. I am not sure what took place. We both know there is only one way for her scent to be on him like that. You know how it is for us that are bonded. She did it to drive me crazy. She hurt him. She killed him. I couldn't let it go. I couldn't let her or them go." Yuki admits. "I see. I didn't know of the last part. I now see why you went off. I am sure Zero was innocent on that as well. I don't see him touching any other than you. Your bond wouldn't let him, even if he wanted to. He wasn't a pureblood, his needs would be satisfied by the one he would be bonded to. Then if we were not bonded from birth to marry, You would be the same with him. You know that's the reason you're stuck between the two of us." Kaname confesses. "I thought so. I knew there had to be a reason. Why I am always drawn back to you. Even though my love for him is so strong. I can't let go of you. I also know he wouldn't ever touch her. Its what made me hate her more. To know she forced him." Yuki states.

"Thank you for confiding in me. I will make sure nothing ever comes back to you. What is done. Is done. Just please no more. We have to keep things calm. We have children to look after. We don't need heat on us." Kaname comments. "I promise there will be nothing more. I took my revenge. They are all gone. Everything she ever had or worked for. Is gone." Yuki responds. Kaname just gives her a grin and holds her tightly. Feeling they did come along way. She told him. She did trust can really build on this. He also knew, her hate is what drove her to this. That she touched him, drove her insane. He knew her love for him, would never be broken. He just knew her need for him, would last as well.