six am

open arms rkcb + demo taped

jeongguk's pov

as i walked down the street, even though the recent events didn't go exactly to plan: i wouldn't let it spoil my mood. i knew we would see each other soon and everything would be alright!! it has to be, right?!

my thoughts were paused by my oblivious self hitting a person's chest and falling onto the path. i blinked upwards through my lashes, to see a beautiful man with a radiating smile looking slightly apologetic even though it wasn't his fault.

"oh my god, are you okay?! let me help you up-", he spoke kindly and softly with a hint of nervousness hidden inside.

i looked down bashfully and gently rested my hand inside his soft palm, and he cautiously helped me to my feet. my timid smile could be easily read.

when i looked up, his nervous smile had modified into a bright and warm one. plus, my sheepish grin grew more comfortable and confident as i stared into his eyes.

a simple denim jacket with a fluffy rim was draped over his slim torso, and his eyes crinkled at the sides.

i snapped myself out of my gaydreaming mode and apologised too many times.

"it's okay!! it was an accident, don't apologise!"

small but noticeable dimples grew at the corners of his mouth, and my smile was so wide you could see my bunny teeth.

"t-thank you, i'll go now thank you so much!" i responded as i hurried away without my face growing hot.

the rest of the way home his features and kind smile filled my mind.