twenty two am

♫  apocalypse cigarettes after sex

taehyung's pov

i missed him. 

with my books and folders clasped closely to my chest, i attempted to make my way through the crowded hallways of my school. this was my last year here, being the second and final year of sixth form.

it felt like an entire decade had gone by without him. it ached and twitched at my heart strings even though i tried to push it down to the deepest depths of my gut. but the result of that was the rising need to sob there and then.

but why did it feel like time had slowed abruptly?

time only slowed when jeongguk was around.

jeongguk?

i instantly recognised the fluffy almond hair and the extra large hoodie from a mile away.

but what i saw was devastating.

my princess was being shoved, dirty looks shot at him like bullets. he was vulnerable. and i was too distraught to let this continue.

pushing through bright orange girls with layers of makeup and guys with a cloud of cologne following them, my eye sight stuck on him.

i didn't care if the dirty looks were now directed at me.

i didn't care if i was late for class.

it was him who sourced my happiness.

so i grabbed him and i hugged him tight with my nose stuck in his hair, it smelt like home.

as cliché as it sounds, he was my home.

and as cliché this whole scene was, he hugged tighter.