twenty six am

♫  i loved you first joan

jeongguk's pov

if i could be honest, there wasn't a better feeling than being in tae's arms after what felt like years. time we had spare, we spent with each other. it was like summer in all over again.

days flew by faster, knowing everything was okay and back to my perception of normal.

i was walking out of my last lesson of the day, music history. my initial thought was to wait for taehyung when he left his english literature classroom on the bottom floor.

that plan was rudely interrupted.

someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to the outside stairs, no one in sight. they covered my eyes and my back was pressed up against their chest. my heart pounded in my ears so incredibly loud that what they were saying was close to inaudible. i focused on the harsh words tumbling out of their mouth, knowing that'll be the only way i'd be kept safe.

"you have no choice but to come to the party on friday, and we all know you hate parties, but this is non-negotiable. if you don't, something will be spread through the whole school that'll ruin your time here, ggukie."

i whined and grabbed their hand, trying to pry it off my eyes.

"do you comply, jeon jeongguk?"

i nodded silently, knowing there was no way to get out of this situation.

you do not know how good it feels to finally be able to publish a chapter again, after 4 months,, y'all i'm so sorry🥺