eight am

90210 blackbear
( album : dead )

anonymous' pov

i heard silent sobs as i walked down the abandoned streets. it was early evening, so the sky was a mix of blue and mauve. the whimpers were breathy and silent at times, some what of a shy child.

i followed the sounds to a garden filled with ferns and sweet smelling flowers. my vision travelled to a boy holding his bleeding knee on the front step, tears streaming down his face.

i raced up the remainder of the stairs to comfort the crying male. as i grabbed his hands to hold, he stared into my eyes with red, puffy ones.

"what's wrong? are you okay? did someone hurt you?" i rambled on.

he continued to cry while looking into my eyes.

"hey, hey, i'm here to help. what's wrong sweetie?" i made my tone more gentle this time.

"i-i slipped on the steps and cut m-my knee." his voice spoke softly and quietly.

"don't worry, everything will be okay! is this your house? i can help you!"

(time skip to after he's helped jeongguk with his cut )

"oh by the way, i'm seokjin! i live around here and i heard you and-and i couldn't just leave you crying alone! sorry if i invaded your privacy or made you uncomfortable because i'm super sorry—" i realised my mistake after i helped him. you can't just barge into someone's house!! seokjin where are you manners!!

"u-um, mister are you okay? you seem to be hitting yourself on the cheek..."

oh.

i had started to hit myself on the cheek.

nOw hE tHinkS iM a fReak greAt weLL dOne jiN.

"hHhaHHhahHahhHahahHhaaaAaHha sorryaboutthat." im making this worse.

the boy in front of me backed away slightly. that tends to me people's reactions anyway.

"i-i'm jeongguk!! but you can call me gguk!! i like that nickname and i like cookies. i love oreos!! do you??"

"u-um yeah i do! do you want to go get some to make yourself feel better?" i spoke softly, like you would to a child, which is how i thought i should. because he seems like the type to need to be protected.

"yes, yes i would."

i am so sorry lmao

i literally never update.

ehhehehhehehehhehe don't read my books.