yedam

you sighed as you placed your mug of coffee down on the table and sat on your chair. you were in your apartment's balcony, admiring the sundown. you loved sunsets so much. it always reminded you of you and your father back when you were a kid. he'd sing his favorite songs to you as he played with your hair, sometimes putting some little flowers into it.

you smiled as you took a sip of your coffee and crossed your legs. you missed your parents so much, you can't wait to meet them on the weekend.

you had to move from busan to seoul because of your dreams of being an idol. you used to be a trainee under an entertainment, but left because the company didn't treat you and the other trainees right.

so now, you're just a simple sixteen year old girl studying at sopa, hoping to be a trainee again and debut someday.

suddenly, the door of the apartment next to yours creaks open but you decide to ignore it. you were busy thinking about being a trainee again.

then you hear a guitar string being plucked until a beautiful melody began to play, an angelic voice began singing afterwards. the song was familiar, it was taeyang's eyes, nose, lips.

you turned your head to see who it was. it was a boy who looked the same age as you. he had his bangs covering his eyes a little bit. his face was perfectly shaped and so was his nose. his lips were thick and red, the way they moved as he sang made them look kissable.

you blinked after realizing that you've been staring at the guy for a pretty long time. then he chuckled as he smiled widely and looked at you. your eyes widened as you two made eye contact.

"do you think i sound awful?" he asked.

"what?! no! you sound amazing!" you answered almost immediately.

"you think so?"

"yeah, your voice is very beautiful. what made you think that you sound awful, huh? some bullies at school?"

he chuckled again, and you took that as a yes.

"don't listen to those bullies. they just envy you. i swear, you could sing everytime you want and i wouldn't mind. your voice fits for lullabies, bet babies would sleep immediately if you sing them to sleep."

"t-thank you, it's the first time someone has complimented me in a while. i'm yedam by the way, bang yedam."

"i'm y/f/n. your name and face sounds and looks familiar though. do you go to sopa?"

"yup! do you?"

"yes! why didn't i know that? maybe because i'm a huge introvert at school."

he laughed, and this time, his laugh made your heart skip a beat. you guessed you can say that you already had a crush on him.

"any song requests?" he asked, standing up from his seat then walking to your balcony.

"crush's beautiful, that song is beautiful."

"but i think you're more beautiful."

you heard what he said loud and clear, and you couldn't deny, you did blush.

"yedam! s-stop, you don't want me to take back what i said earlier." i said, looking away. and he just laughed that laugh that makes me crazy already.