yoonbin

high school crush au
requested by Vrhamee_

"y/n! y/n!" you heard voices call you as you enter the school cafeteria. you look around, searching for the voices until you saw a table with two girls sitting, waving at you.

you smiled as you walked towards the table. you placed your bag and sat down beside one of them.

"what's up?" you asked.

"what's up? yoonbin's feelings for you!" yerin exclaims as she shakes you, making you feel a bit dizzy.

"what? what? what do you mean? stop shaking me!" you scream and she immediately stops.

"while walking, yerin and i overheard yoonbin's conversation with his friends. he likes you, and he's whipped." hyunbi said, giving that teasing face.

"o-oh, i, uh, i-"

"do you like him back?" yerin asks.

"do i like him back? bro, i already liked him. that's why i don't know how to react-"

then the both of them screams. your eyes widened as everyone's attention in the cafeteria turns to the three of you. you punch the both of them in the arms and they immediately shut and sit down.

"was that necessary?" you asked the both of them.

"congrats, sis. you got yourself a lovelife."

"what? no, n-not yet, i guess."

suddenly, yerin and hyunbi panic like there was a ghost behind you. you knew it was yoonbin but you didn't want to look back and make your heart explode because of his cuteness.

you raised an eyebrow at the both of them, pretending to be clueless. the both of them just covered their mouths as they go crazy.

"uh, hey, y/n," you hear someone say, and it was yoonbin.

"y-yoonbin, h-hi. w-what's up?" you stutter uncontrollably.

the both of you laugh shyly as you stare at the ground and he scratches his nape.

"um, i was wondering if you'd want to hang out later?" he asks and he was as red as a tomato.

"uh-"

"it's okay if you say no, i understa-"

"yoonbin, chill. of course, i'll wait for you at the gate later."

"no, i'll wait for you at the gate later."

"okay, if you say so."

yoonbin smiles at you widely and you did too, like an idiot. your heart beats so fast, you felt like passing out.

"see you later?"

"see you later."

he waves at you as he slowly walks away with a huge smile plastered on his face. you waved back, blushing like crazy.

just as when you turned to face both of your friends, a table of boys from afar started cheering for someone. it was yoonbin's group of friends, you thought.

────────

a/n ;
sorry if this is imagine
is kinda like a cliffhanger
i'm v sorry 🙏