haruto

truth or dare / enemies to lovers au
requested by aklyxna

"so rules of the games are," sua started off. "the bottle will spin and to whoever it points at, will choose between truth or dare. after the person does the dare or tells the truth, the person will spin the bottle again. if it lands on the same person, we have to spin it again until it points in another person. is it clear?"

"yeah, yeah. let's just begin." haruto sighs in boredom.

you roll your eyes at him. "why did you bring this annoying jerk over again?"

"what did you say?" haruto glares at you.

"you heard me, i said-"

"why do you two fight so much like something really bad happened in the past?" sua asks the both of you, clearly annoyed.

"or do you both like each other?" jeongwoo wiggles his eyebrows at you, but you just rolls your eyes at him.

"let's just start." you said, and spinned the bottle.

the bottle then stopped. it pointed at sua.

"okay, looks like i'm going first. i choose truth."

"what's your phone password?" you ask.

"y/n, that's not-"

"hey, hey, no. answer the question or you do a dare."

"fine, it's p-parksua."

"parksua? but your last name is ki- oh, okay." you were confused, but then you remembered how sua had a secret crush on jeongwoo.

jeongwoo was too oblivious, you thought. you were sure that sua was being way too obvious. it's also the reason why haruto is with you guys. he and jeongwoo are very close.

sua takes the bottle and spins it. it spins and lands on haruto. his cold, blank face didn't move a muscle. he just continued to stare at the bottle.

"dare."

"get us pizza."

"what-"

"you have to do it. it's the dare."

"fine."

haruto takes out his phone and calls the pizza house. while waiting for the pizza, the four of you continued to play.

minutes passed by and you guys still continued to play. sua and jeongwoo seem to be enjoying it, but you and haruto weren't.

"are you two seriously gonna stay quiet and mad at each other?"

"if he leaves then maybe it'll be better."

"ladies first."

"shut up, just say that you're scared to go out because it's dark."

"i'm not scared of the dark-"

"oh look, the bottle landed in between the both of you." jeongwoo said.

"then?"

"the both of you have to do something together." sua added.

"are you effin serious?"

"truth or dare?"

"dare." you and haruto said together.