haruto

youtube vlog au
r

equested by PotatoKpop

"thank you for watching! don't forget to like and subscribe! till next time, bye guys!" y/n said as she ended her new youtube vlog.

"should i collab with her?" haruto asks as he closes his laptop to face jeongwoo.

"she seems cool so sure, go ahead. she has a million subs just like you do anyway." jeongwoo said, clearly not very interested since he was busy watching mukbang videos.

haruto opens his laptop again. he goes to youtube and types in y/n's youtube channel, y/n vlogs. he goes to your channel's about and sees your email.

he then opens his email to send y/n an email. after a few minutes, he receives an email from y/n, replying to the email he just sent.

"she said yes. we'll be having a collaboration, oh my god. we'll be meeting this saturday."

"that's three days away. where is she from?"

"seoul, duh."

"you didn't have to duh at me."

"duh."

haruto successfully annoys jeongwoo. he leave the room as the other watches with a smug face.

jeongwoo knew that haruto liked y/n. he's been watching her vlogs recently and he grew to have a crush on her.

it was already saturday. haruto and y/n dealed to meet at starbucks, the one near the park. the both of them have been talking through instagram dms the past days.

haruto thought that y/n's been replying just so they'd get close and the personal meeting and collab for a youtube video won't be awkward.

what he didn't know was that y/n actually had a crush on haruto too.

"where are you?" haruto said through the phone. (yes, they got each other's phone numbers too)

"i'm near the fountain, wearing a white tee and a short jumper. oh, also a cap."

"i'm inside starbucks, didn't we said we'd meet here?"

"oh! right, right. wait a second."

y/n drops the call and haruto waits for her. he was sitting on the table near the window so that he'll be able to see her coming.

after a few seconds, he sees a figure similar to what y/n described she was wearing. the door opens and she enters. it really was y/n.

her hair was up in a messy bun. her makeup was light, just a little powder and liptint. her eyes shines as she smiled at haruto.

"it's great to finally meet you." y/n greets as she sits down in front of haruto.

"y-you too." haruto stutters.

"would you want to eat something before we start recording? or do we start recording now while we get something to eat?"

"the second choice sounds like a good one."

y/n takes out her camera and starts recording.

"hello, lovely people of earth! it's me, y/n back at it with another video but today, we have someone with us."

she turns the camera to haruto.

"watanabe haruto!"

the both of you carried her camera for the whole day. you two ate lunch together then went to the han river to introduce each other personally then went to lotte world to ride some rides and have some fun.

"dang, today was tiring yet fun." y/n said, sitting down on one of the benches.

"yeah, but honestly, i don't want this day to end." haruto sits beside her.

"why?"

"because it's a day spent with you."

y/n stays silent for a few seconds then laughs. haruto laughs along with her.

"yeah, same."

haruto and y/n go separate ways after leaving lotte world and eating dinner. the both of them agreed to post the video on her channel, haruto was okay with it.

when haruto got home, jeongwoo was already asleep.

he sighs as he plops himself on the bed. he won't ever forget this day. then suddenly his phone vibrates.

it was a message from y/n.

wanna hang out tmr?

sure ; )