hyunsuk

time. one of the most important things in a relationship is to spend quality time with each other.

"it's okay, y/n," you sighed as you lowered your head and closed your eyes. "it's okay." you told yourself.

you never knew that dating a trainee would be hard until you met hyunsuk. you two haven't seen each other in almost a month, and you've been thinking about it. you didn't want to end it with hyunsuk, but you couldn't take iy anymore.

all you wanted was to hug him, to hold his hand, to feel his warmth around you again. but because of his busy schedule, none of those could happen.

you knew that hyunsuk is tired but isn't going to give up for his dreams of being an idol. you didn't want to put more pressure on him but you just couldn't take it anymore.

others would call it being selfish, but you knew that it would be best for you and hyunsuk to end it.

you sighed, got up and fixed your hoodie. you took out your phone to check the time. eleven am, hyunsuk was on lunch break.

you opened your door and left your house. with your head low and eyes on where you were going, you walked to yg entertainment building. you were allowed to enter the building since you were one of the producer's daughter, one of the reasons how you and hyunsuk met.

you walked passed by the door which opened automatically. your heartbeat started to increase knowing that you're inside the building already.

not long after, you found yourself standing in front of one of the trainees' practice rooms. you knew he was inside there.

your hands touched the door's cold metal handle and you gently pushed it. the room which was once filled with noise became quiet when the trainees saw you entered.

"y-y/n." you heard hyunsuk stutter, you never told him that you were coming.

"can we please talk for a few minutes?" you asked straightforward.

hyunsuk walked forward to you and the other trainees returned to their business. you grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the room.

"what's wrong, y/n?" hyunsuk asked, grasping your arms.

you looked down, allowing your hair and hoodie to cover your face. you were on the verge of crying. you didn't want to see his face when you say it. you can't bare to see him broken, because of yourself.

"hyunsuk, i'm sorry. i just- i can't do it anymore. we haven't seen each other in a month. i understand why and it's because you're on the survival show. but i think it's best for us if we end it." you said, and tears started falling.

hyunsuk let go of your arms. you saw his knees bend then you felt two fingers slowly lift your head up. you stared into hyunsuk's dark orbs, they were still beautiful like the first time you stared into them.

"listen, y/n, i love you. i won't allow you to end this. i know you still love me. please, forgive me. i know that i haven't been the best boyfriend, but i tried. i have something to tell you though."

"what is it?"

"i'm terminating my contract with yg."

"hyunsuk, what?! no! you can't! what about your dreams? you're close to debuting! you can't, hyunsuk! you've went too far and you're so close to the top-"

"i'm doing this for you, for us. the reason why i wasn't able to visit you in almost a month is because yg told me that he'll give me a month to change my mind, but he can't. i love being a trainee, i love my brothers, the other trainees, but i love you the most."

your legs gave up and you just fell on the ground, crying and sobbing. you can't believe that you just told your boyfriend that you wanted to end it when he actually stopped working on his dream just for you.

you were being negative while he was being positive. you felt so bad, you felt like you didn't deserve him.

"i don't deserve you. i'm so sorry, hyunsuk. i shouldn't have said that. i should've just waited. i'm the worst girlfriend-"

"shhh, don't say that. i actually knew you were gonna say that. i know you too well. i prepared myself for that. it's okay, y/n. stop crying now."

"hyunsuk, i love you." you said in between sobs as you jumped into his arms.

"i love you too. now, let me go tell the boys about this, okay? then we'll go."

he gave you a kiss on the forehead before breaking the embrace to enter the room. you wiped your tears away as you rewinded what just happened on your mind.

you just tried to break up with your boyfriend for three years, but instead, he gave up being a trainee, for you. it kept replaying on your mind.

then you smiled. you're never going to let go of him.

──────── ──────── ────────

so this is the requested one!
amxliee requested this oof
i hope you guys enjoyed this!!