yedam

you sighed as you opened the door to the apartment you shared with your boyfriend. you ran your fingers through your hair, still stressed about what happened earlier.

your classmates have been telling you that yedam's cheating on you, something you know he would never do. they showed you photos and videos of yedam and a girl from a different school, and you felt your whole world tear apart.

but you didn't want to believe some rumor told to you by some girls you barely knew aside from their names and age. you wanted to talk it through with yedam.

you dropped your bag on the floor, and plopped yourself on the couch. turning the television on and putting the volume high, you felt the door behind you open as cold breeze hits your neck a little. you knew who it was, but you pretended not to.

"y/n-"

"yedam, can we talk?" you said, cutting him off as you turned off the television.

"you sound mad, what's wrong?" he asked, placing his bag down on the couch slowly before taking your hands and holding them tightly.

"tell me honestly. do you still love me?" you asked, eyes getting watery.

"what? why are you asking me that question, y/n? of course, i love you. tell me what's wrong. tell me what made you ask me that. you already know how much i love you."

tears started streaming down your cheeks as you looking straight into yedam's beautiful black orbs.

"some of my classmates told me that they saw you hanging with another girl from the other school yesterday. you told me that you were going to do your project with your classmates, not hang out with some girl i don't know."

yedam wiped your tears away gently as he fixed your hair then cupped your cheeks and look into your eyes.

"y/n, she was my cousin, okay? i knew this was going to happen because i saw your classmates yesterday at the mall. this is why i want you to meet my whole family already, so that you'll know who i'm with if not my friends."

yedam paused as he smiled and placed a peck on your lips. you slightly blushed, not expecting him to do it in that situation.

"listen, y/n, i've told you this already but my parents told me that whoever my first girlfriend is also my last girlfriend, remember? we're going to have a family together, grow old together and make memories together."

"i love you so much, yedam. please don't leave me." you said, burying your face on yedam's chest.

he kissed your forehead and played with your hair. "i love you, too and of course, i will never ever leave you."

──────── ──────── ────────

requested by
happiieepineapple !!!
sorry if it isn't as angsty
as you wanted it to be : (
i'll be publishing more
requested chapters soon!!
also,, thank you so much
for 1k reads !!!
oh and btw,, if u want to,,
follow my ig acc junkyuwus!
and twt acc silverbcys!
(iw shameless self promo)