junkyu

junkyu sighed as he plopped himself on the couch. what he saw earlier wouldn't leave him mind. the image of you and another boy at the cafe you and junkyu always go to, it just stayed on his mind.

suddenly, he heard the door open. he knew it was you but he decided to ignore, deny and continue reading the book on his hands.

"kyu, i'm here." you said as you waved your hands in front of him, making him raise his head and look at you in the eye.

you could sense that he wasn't happy or excited to see you, and you wondered why. the smile on your face was immediately replaced with a pouty frown.

"oh, i thought you were still with whoever the guy was with you at the cafe." he said, rolling his eyes, and you knew he was jealous.

"kyu, let me explain-"

"no, i don't wanna hear anything. just tell me if you don't like me anymore and leave my apartment."

"k-kyu, listen to me, please."

junkyu stood up and stared at you before sighing and nodding, "fine, explain."

"the guy i was with earlier was my cousin, okay? haruto and i haven't seen each other for years since he's always in japan. i forgot to tell you that he was arriving today so i just messaged you. you didn't receive my message?"

junkyu took out his phone and opened it, seeing the message you sent to him on the notification bar. the jealously melted down from him and he then felt sorry.

he slid his phone inside his pockets and embraced you tightly. you hugged him back with a smile then poked his side, making him jerk back a little.

"you get so jealous easily. don't you trust me? i would never ever replace you with another guy. you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and i'm not going to lose you." you told him, hugging him again with a smile.

"shhh, no, being cheesy and sweet is my job. how dare you melt my heart!" he said as he pouted.

you laughed as you pinched his cheeks. "haruto wants to meet you though. i invited him over for dinner. is that okay?"

"of course, anything for you." junkyu said, kissing your forehead.

──────── ──────── ────────

hello!! i hope you guys
enjoyed this imagine
even tho its a bit short
oof sorry bout that
anw this chap is requested
by tsushira