chapter one

Dedicated to all of you who decided to give this book a try.
Thank you 💖🙌

Joviana woke up at the first ring of her alarm, she was very conscious of time because today was her first day at a new school and she didn't want to be late. It was 6'0clock in the morning " a Monday morning" she thought and sighed. She hated Mondays.

She flung her blanket off her body and walked drowsily into her bathroom, she washed her face and her mouth; then she went downstairs to greet her parents.
" goodmorning sir" she greeted her dad
" goodmorning Jovi , how are you?" He asked
" I'm fine sir " she replied and went to meet her mum, she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast
" goodmorning mummy" she smiled at her mum.
" how was your night? And where is Julia" her mum asked.

" it was fine ma, Julia is upstairs, I'm sure she's getting ready " Joviana replied.
" Okay. You too go and get ready while I finish up here" her mum instructed.

The Edugie's were a family of four- Joviana, Julia, her mum and her dad. They were quite well to do. Her father was a business man while her mum worked in an advertising agency, they both worked hard daily to cater for the needs of the family.

Joviana went back to her room, had her bath and when she was done, she wore her undies and her uniform, she was starting school at Crystal Academy today.

It was her sister's school but she had never been there although her sister told her a lot about it.

She decided to head to Julia's room first before going downstairs.. she opened the door and met a half dressed julia checking herself out at the mirror .Julia on noticing Joviana's presence turned to look at her and frowned a little.

" You can't knock abi, what if I was naked? you're invading my privacy oo" Julia frowned slightly.
" sorry aunty Julia, What do you have that i don't have that I can't see your nakedness? moreover I didn't know I had to knock to enter my sister's room "Joviana said smiling mockingly.

" well, now you know" Julia said rolling her eyes, she put on her shirt and uniform skirt, wore her sandals and socks but held her blazers and tie in her hand and then slung her bag on her shoulders.

" Julia won't you wear your blazers and your tie?" Joviana asked her sister.

" I won't , I'm in ss3 and ss3 babes don't wear that" Julia said applying a nude lipstick to her lips and some brown powder.

Joviana noticed that her sister was a little bit bustier but didn't attempt to ask as that would further annoy her . She chuckled at the thought of her sister stuffing foam into her bra.

" Ehn ehn .. this your new uniform fit you oo. Our boys go die today" Julia was laughing
" abeg julia, I dont have your time let's just go downstairs " Joviana said trying to stifle a feat of laughter.

" I tie your leg nii?" Julia said in pidgin staring at her mockingly but however followed her downstairs.

______________________________
Well, that's chapter one, short, I know, bear with me.
This is my first wattpad book by the way.
Please your words of encouragement are needed.
Add this book to your reading lists.

Thank you for reading.🙂