chapter sixteen

This chapter is dedicated to @osarenokere thanks for your votes . I appreciate it a lot. Guys please endeavour to click that star 😪⛦ voteeeee. Now let's get to business ! ⛦😚😚
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"
since you're done talking with your boyfriend, can we rehearse a little yunno we have defence tommorow " Nathan said in a rude tone.
Joviana couldn't beleive Nathan just said what he just said .
" I'd pretend I didn't hear that " Joviana said eyeing Nathan visibly annoyed.
" ohh, you don't have to. What are you going to do?" Nathan said in an even tone.

" God, you're a bitch face just like your girlfriend, and to think I thought you were nice "
Joviana said and walked out of the cafeteria.
" I think you should avoid her" veronica said and walked away leaving a shocked Nathan in the cafeteria. He hadn't expected that response.

Nathan didn't know what was wrong with him, maybe he was falling for this girl.
Lately, he had found himself thinking of her and the little talks they had in between their practice sessions, her laugh and her smiles. She was so nice,seeing her talk to another guy had triggered something in him and the fact that Natasha had refused to talk to him, answer his calls or even reply his numerous messages weren't even helping matters, he had even sent his friends to help him talk to her but she had told them to ' go back to where they came from.

He knew what to do, he'd call Natasha and ask her if she still wants him, it would be now or never. He still loved her but her behaviour was slowly killing the love he had for her.On his way out of the cafeteria he saw one of Natasha's henchmen, Tracy, he told her to tell Natasha to meet him at the back of the library after school.

Tracy had nodded smiling seductively at him , he knew Tracy had always liked him but he ignored her advances because she was just plain dumb and Natasha would have killed her if she knew her friend had eyes for her boyfriend .
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
" the guts!" Joviana said gritting her teeth in anger.
" I guess I should've slapped him" she continued.
" chillax , I'm sure he'll be remorseful by now after you called him bitch face" .Veronica said calmly. They were in the class now, the break was almost over and Joviana and veronica were discussing what just happened.

" you still have to settle with him sha, defence for marketing project is tommorow o" Veronica reminded Joviana.
" settle keh, we'd just rehearse and go our ways, I don't want to fail any subject or else I would've left hm to do the talking " Joviana said.
" ahhh, mama o , I greet, professor in the malice keeping" Veronica said in falz's voice amidst laughter .
" but why did you think he said that? " Joviana asked.
" He's jealous" veronica replied simply.
Just then the bell was rung and this abruptly ended their conversation.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" so he said he wants to see me?" Natasha asked Tracy for the umpteenth time grinning from ear to ear.
She missed him but she wanted to show him she could easily toss him if he misbehaved like he was doing now .
" yes, he sounded serious " Tracy said .
" were his eyes drooping?"Natasha asked , Nathan's eyes drooped when he was sad over something .
.
" I don't know , how does that one give you joy?" Tracy asked rolling her eyes.
" I was just wondering" oghomwen said laughing.
"Well, his missing me, gives me joy o" Natasha said smiling dreamily.
"He go just shock you with break up now" Tracy said laughing.

" shut up your smelly gutter mouth before I slap you " Natasha said staring daggers at Tracy.
"Tracy this your mouth will kill you" Elizabeth said .

☆ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■☆
Soon, it was time for closing, many ss1 students stayed behind for rehearsals against the marketing project defence coming up tommorow. Veronica had to go home but Joviana had to stay behind to rehearse with Nathan who was currently no where in sight. She had told her sister she would be staying behind for the rehearsal and Julia had simply given her her transport money and walked off with Kelly they seemed engrossed in their conversation.joviana said hi to him and went her way.

Meanwhile, Natasha was at the back of the library waiting, it was quiet because the library was totally separated from the block of classrooms, it was very tall and big. Natasha leaned on the wall tapping impatiently at her phone.

" hope you've not been waiting for long?" Nathan said as he arrived
Natasha was startled and her phone almost fell from her hand.
" you this boy, you scared me!" Natasha said rolling her eyeballs.
" sorry" he said and stood before her with his hands akimbo.
" so?" Natasha asked with a raised eyebrow.
" what's wrong with you?" Nathan asked clearly frustrated with Natasha's attitude
" are you done with that bitch?" Natasha asked referring to Joviana.
" don't you dare call her that!" Nathan replied with almost a shout.
" wait, you like her, don't you?" Natasha asked looking closely at Nathan's face trying to detect any emotion.
Nathan avoided her eyes carefully. " God I knew it!, you can't even look at me in the eye" Natasha said.
" that's not what we're here for " Nathan said.
" Nathan, I can't beleive you're choosing that bitch over me" Natasha said her eyes were getting teary.
" a bitch you just met weeks ago, you're a big fool"
.
Nathan was getting angry already, Natasha could be so annoying and dramatic.
" shut up,you're sick in the head , Natty" Nathan managed to say.
" it's over, Nathan it's overŕr!"Natasha yelled
" is that what you want ?" Nathan asked with his eyes widening in shock .
.
" yes, I'd rather end it and leave with my pride than letting you end it and people will label me ' the dumped girl' , the relationship was already over before now" she said wiping her tears.
Apparently, Natasha had made the decision herself . The queen bee still thought of her pride even during break up. It was now Nathan was seeing the other side of the lady before him.
" fine" Nathan shrugged.

" fine???,in fact just get out , you're a lousy dog " Natasha said and pushed him and started running towards the class.
.
"Is that Natty?"
" why is she running?"
" is she crying?"
" yawa don gas ohh"
" e don happen" various students said as they watched the sight going on before them.

All the students paved way for the crying queen bee as she ran into the class the whole class entered with her to get the full gist. Joviana included.
"E don happen I don tell am, e don happen I don tell her " Harrison the clown said dancing in a funny way and the class roared with laughter.
" hahahahaha" the laughter echoed in Natasha's ears, the whole world was laughing at her right now. She felt foolish and helpless, where were her friends? No one but Elizabeth was beside her.
Tracy was in the crowd smiling mischievous . " guess our queen just had a break up " Tracy said laughing and clapping her hands in mockery.

Tracy had always wanted to be like Natasha, feared and worshipped by people,, unfortunately Tracy wasn't smart all she had was a nice shape .
This was her chance to climb the ladder of popularity since the queen bitch was already down or at least so she thought .
" get out of my face, all of you!". Natasha screamed and got up from her seat , Elizabeth following closely behind her as she left the class.
The students scurried out of the way
" I'll get you, don't think you won" Natty said stopping in front of Joviana who was visibly shaky. " dirty bitch, you stink " Natty said and spat on the floor close to Joviana.
" stop it" Nathan said coming in between the two girls.
" no need to be scared, i won't touch your wife" Natasha said and walked out of the class balcony in her haughty manner.
☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
''Ding Ding ding.!

The break up has finally happened, I feel sorry for Natty, do you?
I hope you enjoyed the chappie😚
Giddy up, the show is about to get started 🙂

What do you think Tracy and Oghomwen are up to?
How do you think Natasha will get back at Jovi?
Stick with me 🙂🤗

In sad times you know your true friends. 😪

Xoxo
_kaffy 💖💖💖