chapter seven.

Sooo 😊 it's another update💃
Who's happy???
Thanks to those who have been reading and voting.. I love y'all.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~.
The praise and worship started, the boys played the drums with enthusiasm and the girl leading the praise and worship sang in a melodious voice.
Natasha and her friends didn't even open their mouths to sing, they were even busy chewing gum and blowing big balloons with it, the other members of the class looked at them scornfully but the girls didn't give a damn , it was like they enjoyed the glares and muttered insults.

Soon the praise and worship ended and the principal came out to talk to the students , joviana was finding it hard to concentrate especially as Natasha and her friends were making noise, she decided to speak out finally...

" Natasha, you and your friends are making noise oo" Joviana said quietly, she didn't want to attract attention because the assembly ground was very quiet.

" keep shut aunty,it's not like you know what the principal is talking about , you're new in the school and you're forming boss" Tracy said eyeing joviana scornfully.
Now joviana had had enough, who does this girl think she is??.
"Heeyyy,madam I didn't talk to you o, just cover your smelly gutter mouth and don't kill us with odour" Joviana found herself saying all these.

The ss1 students were laughing at the insult Joviana gave to Tracy.
Tracy's eyes widened in anger and she started panting in fury.
"Small girl curse you , you nor fit talk, e nor nice oo" Harrison said, he was in the ss one line too.
The students started laughing again, but they soon stopped so as not to attract a teacher. Natasha started giggling but soon regained composure, she started telling Tracy that they would deal with Joviana very soon.

Joviana knew the type of person Natasha was ; she had class mates like that in her former school, who had minions who fought for her but she'll never stand up for them, she was just using Tracy and co and they were gladly doing her bidding.
After sometime the principal ended her speech with a prayer and the stern looking teacher came to add to what the principal had said.
" this school is no playground" he started.
" it is an avenue for learning and many of us to will start chasing their dreams from here,while some will play away their time, I want to encourage each and every one of you to not waste your time on irrelevant things, face your book;be hardworking; be dedicated and you'll become something in the future " the English teacher said.

Joviana allowed all these words sink in.
" once again, i want to announce that speaking of pidgin is prohibited in the school premises , no use of cell phones and as from today we'll start looking for students who disobey these rules; is that clear???" The English teacher asked.
" yes sir" the students chorused.
" ss1 give us a marching song " the English teacher said before leaving the podium.
" crystal academy , citadel of learning, home of knowledge, I'll be a sucess and not a failure" a girl with tiny voice started and the rest of them joined in, joviana mumbled nonsense at first because she didn't know the song but after singing it a few times she was able to sing it well.

In the corridor leading to the ss 1 class, students walked slowly gisting and making jokes before the bell signifying the first period was rung, veronica appeared besides Joviana and gave her a thumbs up and a smile.
"Good job girl, I saw how you handled her on the assembly ground today" veronica said
Joviana smiled amusedly" oh that?, the girl was just being obnoxious so i decided to put her in her place , I kinda feel bad for her though" Joviana said.
" ahhh she deserves it oo, if not for what she did yesterday but for what she's been doing to others, so don't feel bad o" veronica said happily.

" She's that bad?" Joviana said laughing
" why did you come late na?" Joviana asked
" I woke up late. "Veronica smiled a forced smile.Her facial expression changed. Joviana knew there was more to it than just waking up late,but decided to leave it at that.
" what are you people still doing at the corridor " a loud deep voice shouted , it was the English teacher but this time with a long stick.

The students scurried into their class and in a twinkle of an eye they were ready to take the first lesson.
Just before the marketing teacher came in (marketing was the first subject on the timetable)a boy walked into the class, he was quiet tall, was on lowcut,he was fair with pointed nose and deep blue eyes, his hair though in a lowcut still looked curly, his uniform was ironed and it glistened he was carrying a black leather bag and he had headphones in his right hand , he bounced into the class giving bro handshakes to some guys who were hailing him saying " Nathan with the sauce"

He said "hi" to some girls who were already squealing in delight.
" Natty's boyfie" veronica whispered in joviana's ear
" o.m.g , this fine halfcaste??? How can he like that rude girl" joviana asked thoughtfully
" just see how she's blushing" veronica remarked gesturing at Natasha who was grinning from ear to ear.
" chaiii , love is blind " joviana said
" I know right, and yes he's an half caste, i think his mom is from America " veronica said feeling like paparazzi with all the gist.
" this is the definition of handsome not that overhyped kelly " joviana said in mockery
" well stay off him o; he's Natasha " veronica said mischeiviously.

" who says I like him?? biko don't put words in my mouth... his name is nice sha,Nathan..." joviana said thoughtfully.
Just then the marketing teacher walked into the class, she was a woman in her late forties who had a glowing smile plastered on her face.
" goodmorning little angels " the woman said smiling .
The class quickly got up to greet and she prayed for them before telling them to sit down.
" I'll be giving you your projects today,but this term it will be quiet different , you'll be doing it in groups but that will be later, sit , let me give you the scheme of work first " the lady said .

" by the way I'm Mrs uba, for those who are new, the new students should please stand up and introduce themselves " Mrs uba said.
The new students then introduced themselves and were asked to sit down.
*
☆ ▪ ☆
Hiyya lovelies❤
What do you think of the chappie?😊
Come on, giddy up, lets ride😊😊
It will be fun I promise....
So team Natty or team Jovi??
I'm on Natty's😂😂*( I like supporting the antagonist)
Vote 💫
Comment 💌🗨
Follow me @_kaffy