Chapter Eleven

~Be the vibe you want to receive~♡
♡ ♡

Joviana opened Kelly's profile and began to go through his uploads and posts. His birthday was on the 13th of february a day to Valentine's day..as she was stalking his profile she broke the rule of stalking ( lol)she mistakenly liked one of his old posts..a picture of him standing in front of a car dressed in a white t-shirt and black trousers and white balenciaga shoes.
He looked so dope in the picture that she didn't know when she liked the post.

She realized her mistakes and quickly unliked the post but a message had already popped on her screen..
" hey stalker!" It read.. it was from Kelly..for a moment joviana's heart stopped working..she didn't know how to reply his message.
" huh.. hi'' she replied after moments of thinking.
" thank you for liking my posts " he replied like one of those Facebook newbies.
"You're welcome"she replied.

''How are you?" He asked
" I'm fine, and you?" She replied

"I'm fine too"he replied
"Okay" joviana said not knowing what else to say.
" eaten?" He replied
" yes,I'm sure you have too" she replied with a smiling emoji
She waited for his reply, a minute, two minutes,ten minutes, twenty minutes.. the reply didn't come and he was online,he had read the message ,it was ticked " seen ". That moment she felt like a fool.. she immediately put off her data and logged out not bothering to check her posts.
Joviana soon became bored and decided to take a peek at what julia was doing with her phone,she was smiling animatedly at it. Joviana got behind the couch julia was sitting on and quietly looked at what was on her phone that was making her smile like that.. she was on her messenger app texting nobody but Kelly the fine boy.
Joviana became angry for a reason unknown to her and she left the sitting room. She slumped on her bed lazily and charged her phone on the socket close to her bed. She started beating her pillow, she didn't know if she was jealous or just over reacting .
"Kelly is Julia's classmate and they can talk to each other all they like!"a voice in joviana's head screamed at her.
" I know right, but that doesn't mean he should snub me after replying fast" joviana said out loud to herself.
Soon, joviana drifted into the land of slumber.
When she woke up it was already late in the evening, she unplugged her phone and kept it besides her pillow and then went downstairs to the dining room where she met her mum,dad and julia eating dinner.
" Good Evening dad" she greeted her dad.
" Good Evening mum " she greeted her mum.
They replied and asked her about her day at school and she replied that it was fine and also asked them about their work.

" Julia, I don't blame you oo.. you couldn't even wake me up to come and eat!"
Joviana said .
" when you were sleeping like pregnant woman nko?" Julia said sarcastically.
Joviana rolled her eyes and settled down to eat her dinner of fried plantains and fried eggs.
After eating she cleared the table, thanked her mum and dad and went to her room for a well deserved rest.
☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
The week would soon come to an end, it was Wednesday already. Joviana couldn't wait for the weekend she wanted to recharge and when she meant recharge she meant sleep and eat a lot of food then watch her tv series in peace.
Today,the students spent longer time on the assembly because the principal had decided to use this day to admonish the bad students mostly those from the senior school . Soon the assembly came to an end after the long speech , everyone was tired and even the teachers left under the sun to look for shades under the trees surrounding the assembly ground. Joviana felt relieved when she finally got to class, the class was rowdy at first but as soon as the English teacher, Mr Gideon came into the case, the class became dead silent and if a pin was dropped the sound of it would be heard clearly.
Just then, joviana realized that veronica was not in school yet.
Joviana wondered what happened that made her come late and also what was making her cry the other day.

" Goodmornimg sir!"a dishelved veronica greeted the English teacher, she had ran into the class panting like an athlete who just ran round a stadium four times.
The whole class was looking at her like a zombie who just jumped out of an action movie. Suddenly Harrison said sarcastically " is a mad man pursuing you or you dey pursue the mad man or you sef na the mad person"
The whole class shook with laugher except for joviana who felt pity for her friend and veronica who was looking downcast and rough.
" yes,why are you late?" Mr Gideon asked raising a questioning eyebrow.
" sir , I woke up late and I promise it won't happen again " veronica said apologetically.

" hmm I had it in mind to punish you but I'll let you go this time around, next time I'll flog you untill you scream like you're being chased by a mad person" Mr Gideon said making reference to Harrison's joke. Veronica thanked him and then made her way to her seat besides joviana.
After the class ,they had free period not actually a free period but the timetable said ' read' but most of the students were not going to abide by that. Instead the different cliques gathered and started gisting. Joviana decided that it was time to talk to veronica.

Heyyy y'all 💗💙!
How have you guys been?
I missed you all😗😗
I'm sorry I haven't been updating.. as I've told you before I'm in ss3 and I've things to do .. like lots of things😪
Please bear with me,🙂
Thank youu😗😗

☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
So, who else hates being snubbed??
I do😪!

Connect with me on fb @ ka fa yat
Follow on on I.G@ zaha_rat
Follow on wattpad too.. I love you all😚😚😙😣