chapter twenty seven

I'm sooo sorry about the late update, I mistakenly cleared data for all my apps, trust me, it wasn't a funny experience.😪
Hope I'm forgiven? 🤗😪

♡♡♡

Joviana got to the class and met Natasha surrounded by people peering into an iPad, there were similar clusters around the class.
" what was that about?" Veronica asked.

" Kelly kissed me, I think Natasha blackmailed him and made him do it, I'm sure Kelly wanted to end the blackmail before this happened "

" ewww, the video is irritating , I felt like puking when I saw it"
" me too, Kelly came to my house yesterday" she then explained all that happened to Veronica.
" hmm, Natasha is surely connected to all these and this video is a big evidence, Natasha is stupid to have uploaded the video now"

" well, all this is about to end" joviana replied.

" how do you know?"
" The video is the last straw"
Joviana then walked out of the class, she was going to her sister's class.
The class was noisy, Julia sat down at a corner staring at nothing in particular, her friends were no where to be found.

" jo soapy" by Naira Marley was blaring from a mp3 speaker and some boys were mimicking Kelly, the girls were just laughing and talking about the video.
She walked over to where Julia was sitting and placed a hand on her shoulder, " are you okay?" She asked
" I'm not, my friends have been teasing and laughing at me" a tear slipped out of her eyes as she said this.
"I'm sorry this has to happen " joviana replied.

" I'm sorry I blamed you in the first place, that was stupid of me" Julia apologised.
" it's okay, I understand, where's Kelly?"
" I don't think he's in school, I haven't seen him yet"

Just then the bell signifying assembly time was rung. The students reluctantly filed out of their classes, most of them wanted to stay back and continue their gists.
The assembly was buzzing even as prefects tried in vain to keep the students quiet. After the usual praise and worship , the principal came on the podium.
Finally, the moment the students had been waiting for had come!

The students were dying to hear the principal's words and the moment she opened her mouth to speak, they all kept mute.
Surprisingly, nothing concerning the video was said.
As the principal finished speaking, Kelly stepped into the assembly ground and some students turned to look at him, pointing and laughing.
Joviana could almost feel the shame Kelly was feeling, his facial expressions spelt Shame with a tint of confusion and sadness. He didn't know what's up.
" Decorum!" The stern English teacher mounted the podium.
" why are you all so unusually rowdy today, of course I know you all are goats but you don't usually exhibit this manner of stubbornness "

The remark spurred up different funny and rude comments from the students .
" na you know if you be goat o"( meaning, you're the one who knows if you're a goat)
" guy, tok make you comot" ( say what you want to say and leave). Two students from the senior classes said.

" what is going on? " the English teacher inquired .

The assembly ground immediately became silent as no one was willing to spill the milk.
" I said, what is going on?!" He barked.
" sir, a video was uploaded on the school's site" it was a js2 student who spoke.

" hmm, videos are uploaded on the site, what's so special about this one?"
" sir, this one mad oo" he responded, causing laughter from everybody.

" hmm, who has the video?"
Nobody came forward for the fear of their phones being seized.
" your phones won't be seized if you come forward, but if you don't and I later find any phones if I check, I'll seize it permanently " he declared.

Harrison came forward with his phone and showed the video to him.
His mouth flew open and he looked like he would faint any time soon.
He soon regained himself and shouted " Kelly Ediahon, step out!"

Kelly shamefully stepped out. The English teacher whispered something to another teacher and the teacher started walking to the principal's office.

" all of you, to your classrooms!, re-assemble when you hear the bell again." He instructed.
The js1 students raised a marching song and the students marched to their classrooms.

☆☆☆

" KELLY, what is this nonsense I'm hearing about you?"
The principal questioned " you're one of the best students here, I don't know why you would want to stain your image by doing this" .

" I'm sorry ma" he murmured solemnly.
" ma, this video might have gotten to the eyes of our esteemed parents and this is bad publicity" the English teacher said.
" how did this video get to the site in the first place?,the last time I checked, only authorised persons can post on the site and that's me and the publicity expert I hired" the principal asked.
" it could have been hacked ma"

" I'd have to call the publicity person I hired then, but who uploaded the video?" She asked angrily.
This question was left unanswered for a few moments until the principal screamed again " who uploaded the video ? Who's that person that wants to tarnish the image of this school I worked so hard to build!"

" I th.. think.. it's.. Nata..sha Ma" Kelly stuttered.

A hot slap landed on his face making him lose balance and fall on the carpeted floor.
" I will slap you again if you dare drag an innocent student into this " the principal was standing , fuming angrily while Kelly shuddered like a drenched rat.

" Ma, calm down, there might be truth in what he's saying" the English teacher advised.

The principal picked up her intercom and dialled her secretary.
" call me Natasha korede"she demanded.
In a minute, Natasha was standing in the office calmly, she had a straight face on, surely she was a great actress.

" young man , repeat what you said" the principal commanded.
" I said Natasha uploaded the video "

" Miss korede, how true is that?" The English teacher asked.

" There's no truth in it sir and ma, I know nothing about this, I've only just come back from a suspension and I won't be foolish enough to do such" Natasha said in her most sincere manner.
The principal looked at her face for some seconds trying to weigh what she had just said .
" you can go to your class" the principal said to Natasha and she walked out with a small smile on her lips.
" as for you , go get your bag, you're on suspension until you tell the school how that video got into the site, come with your parents on friday, after I meet with them, we will see about your expulsion "

" Mr Ikenga, give him 20 hot strokes of the cane before he leaves for his home" she instructed the English teacher.
" why don't we just call for an assembly now? This should be seen as a deterrent to other students" he suggested .

" No problem, that will be okay."

~•~

Phewww
That's chapter 28.
What do you think?
What do you want to happen to Natty? I know y'all want her dead😂😂

Away from that sha, Bbn has started o, I'm not following the show but I have heard of Nengi and leycon.. who's your favourite housemate as at now?
Comment lemme see the housemate with more fans😂

Picture of Omah lay above, isn't he cute?😜😜😌