chapter seventeen

Hey guys!
How are Y'all doing?
Stay safe.
Please follow me on Instagram @ ikhelowakafayat
I'll follow back.❤
Follow on wattpad too@_kaffy.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Joviana was in shock as she watched Natasha walk away , for once she didn't have a reply to something Natasha said, she was simply short of words. From the way Natasha sounded, she seemed serious with her threat.

At this point , Joviana felt like crying and she wished veronica was there to give her support.
" you could've replied her, there's nothing she could have done , now she'll think you're scared of her little threat "she heard Tracy say.

" shut your trap" that was Nathan.
He quickly pulled Joviana to an empty class.
" leave me be, you and your girlfriend have caused enough harm for today !"
Joviana said angrily, her eyes were getting teary.
" Ex, you mean?" Nathan said rolling his eyes.
" whatever " Joviana said and attempted to walk out of the class, but Nathan pulled her back and she fell awkwardly on his chest, Joviana 's heart skipped a bit as she felt the hardness of his chest.she couldn't hold it anymore and she let out her tears.

Nathan awkwardly put his hands around her as she sobbed on his neatly ironed shirt.
" I won't let her hurt you, okay?"
Joviana raised her head up from his body, realizing the awkward position they were in and gave him a push.
" avoid me" she said angrily
She started walking towards the door she suddenly faced him and said " practice for the project, and again, forget this ever happened. "
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Natasha got home and banged the gate angrily , the security man rushed to open the gate amidst some curses he muttered for the person ' who wanted to destroy his gate".

" ahh, Nata, na you" he said smiling with his tobacco stained teeth.
His nickname for Natasha was ' Nata' and she hated it.
" how many times I go tell you make you nor call me that name?" Natasha asked ( how many times will I tell you not to call me that?)
Natasha walked into the two storey building angrily.

Her background was a secret to every one except Tracy who she trusted , Natasha wasn't that rich, or better still she wasn't rich at all. Her mother worked for a rich divorced alhaji who lived in this house. He owned many estates and other landed property, the alhaji had taken interest in Natasha's mother and asked her to work in the house as a maid and he volunteered to sponsor Natasha's education , he also provided everything they needed.
Natasha's mother payed with her body and other services she rendered to the alhaji.
The little wealth Natasha had had gotten into her head but her breaking up with Nathan had made her realise she could loose anything as she was no super human.she flopped on her bed and started crying , she had lost her boyfriend, her friends and her pride all in one day.
Surely, Joviana must pay.
She picked up her phone and dialled a number.
" hello, where are you?, there's something I need you to do."Natasha rambled into the phone.

She quickly got up from her bed got out of her uniform then quickly went into the bathroom to shower.

☆ ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
" You mean Natasha did that to you?" Julia asked for the umpteenth time.
" yes, she threatened to deal with me, and from the look of it , she seems serious" Joviana said worried.
" e nor get wetin she fit do, just be careful" Julia replied.
The two sisters were discussing about their day at school.

" how about Nathan sef" julia asked again.
" He is even the cause of all these, he broke up with Natasha and made her think that I'm the other girl" Joviana said.

" well , he likes you o, from the way I look at things" julia said smiling.
" by the way, do you like him?" Julia asked smiling mischievously.
" I don't even know, he sounded jealous when he saw me talking to Kelly during break" Joviana replied.

" ehn ehn , Kelly even asked me out ohh" Julia said blushing so hard.
" wowww, and Vero will be thinking it's me he likes" Joviana said smiling
" Don't mind him, he says he was trying to get me jealous, I guess it worked " Julia said still blushing.
" what? I feel used right now, you mean he used me to get to you?" Joviana asked angrily.
" chill sis, you know how these guys are" Julia said.
" chill keh, I'll make sure I give him a piece of my mind" Joviana replied .
." By the way, did you say yes?" Joviana asked.
" no ooo" Julia said rolling her eyeballs " I said yes, madam" Julia said laughing.
" cutgrass, even you sef don get bf" Joviana said mockingly.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Again, Mr and Mrs Henson were screaming and yelling at each other .
" why don't you just leave my life alone?" Mr Henson said angrily.
" ohhh, so you'll go and follow those small small girls I usually see you with abi?" Mrs Henson said laughing hysterically " hell no, Mr man , hell no!"

" woman, you're getting on my nerves" he replied the raging woman in front of him.

This was what Veronica had to face every day.
She sat down at the dinning table fiddling with her phone. Her parents were too busy to even notice that their fifteen year old daughter was still awake by ten 'o clock pm.
Just then her mother landed on the floor with a thud and Mr Henson kept on whipping her with his leather belt.
But her mother was already stiff.
" Daddy!" Veronica said and jumped into the centre of the two, it was as if he was hypnotized as he continued the flogging but this time, it was on veronica's body.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
There you have it!
An update.. yayyy💃💃💃
So, I just gave an insight into Natasha and veronica's lives.

What do you think?
I'm not divulging anything😁😊

Quick question: what do you think Nat is up to?
What's your take on men who beat their wives?
I'll answer the second, I think it's just bad and inhuman and such men are not supposed to live in the society.
#sayNoToWifeBattery.

Xoxo
_kaffy💚😉💙😍