Chapter Eighteen

For all of you who've been following this story, thank you and I love y'all. ❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My favourite cartoon character above, I love spongebob, but not as much as I love youuu😊💃😂🤗💚😉💦.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next day was the project defense, it was Tuesday and so marketing was the first class that day, Mrs Uba, the marketing teacher came in with a long cane and a long note probably for recording scores.
" you all know today is your project defense, Iexpect you all to be ready, however , if you're not...." Mrs Uba said but Harrison interrupted
" kindly use the window" Harrison completed amidst laughter.
Mrs Uba laughed too " Harrison , you'll soon leave my class" she said jokingly, but " if you're not ready I advise you to take Harrison's words of wisdom and fly this window"

Mrs Uba took her seat at the front of the class and started callingthe groups to come and present.
" Natasha and Harrison " she soon called.
Surprisingly Natasha got up from her seat smiling at everyone and even acknowledging Harrison who was standing besides her.
" this one wey you nice, hope we're safe" Harrison said ."she wants to win us to her side so we won't throw questions at her"Tracy said rolling her eyes.

" alright , get started already " Mrs Uba said .

Natasha spoke eloquently well and Harrison demonstrated everything on their cardboard and even acted a little play in between. They did a great job.
" in conclusion market segmentation is necessary for easy distribution to target customers " Natasha said and bowed " Namaste "
The whole class clapped for her including Joviana and veronica who was not quite interested in the show going on.
" any question for Natasha? " Mrs Uba said
No one but Tracy had her hand up.
" don't gimme dumb questions oh ; now that I'm not friends with you I'm sure you'll spew rubbish" Natasha said.
" ahhhh; dem just talk say you like talk trash o" Harrison said adding fire .
The whole class shook with laughter and Tracy brought her hand down in shame , " to your seat guys, I'd give you people a good mark because you did as I expected, good job" Mrs Uba said.
" Joviana and Nathan " Mrs Uba called next.
Natasha surprised everyone again by not making a bad statement she just bent her head reading a novel. Is Natasha now the goody goody peaceful child, all because a boy left her?

Joviana was even shocked too because Natasha of the past would have killed her with burning glares. Well, it's all good.
Nathan started by analysing market segmentation from different angles of marketing and definitions from different marketing and economics experts. The class was awed.
Then Joviana carried on with explanations of the types of marketing segmentation.
After everything, Mrs Uba even joined the kids to clap. These two did extraordinarily well.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
" good job back in there girl!" That was Natasha hailing Joviana as they were walking towards the cafeteria .
" I don't trust this Natasha girl" veronica complained.

" I think she's changed" Joviana said laughing.
" okay, change abi? Well I can bet that she has something up her sleeves, and I feel that something would happen soon" veronica said
"

leave that one first, let's eat".joviana said focusing on her food.

Soon they heard noises that made them turn their head , it was Tracy and Natasha.
" I want you stop insulting me , I'm no longer your friend but that doesn't mean you should insult me as you please" Tracy said angrily tapping her foot in front of a table Natasha and Elizabeth occupied.
" is that why you're shouting? Elizabeth give her cheeseballs" Natasha said treating her like a child who was disturbing the family for sweets .
" I don't have any, babe, maybe next time" Elizabeth said to Tracy giving her a puppy's sad look.
The students in the cafeteria muffled their laughter and Tracy was beginning to pant in fury.
" now, please leave the cafeteria for people that have brain to eat" Natasha said calmly.
This further annoyed Tracy " damn you, Natasha !, damn you !." She said and walked out of the cafeteria angrily.

" seems like she's not changed at all" Veronica commented.
" what are you saying?, Tracy was a bad friend to Natasha, I mean, look at what she did yesterday, I haven't even given you full gist of what happened when you left for home" Joviana said.
" Why do I always miss all the drama?" Veronica whined making Joviana laugh.
" Babe, Nathan and Natasha broke up" Joviana said in a low tone .
" oh.My.God" veronica said dramatically.

After Joviana had given veronica the full gist , veronica agreed that Tracy deserved the treatment she got but still refused to agree that Natasha had forgiven Joviana.
" that even makes her talking to you more suspicious, I mean you are the utmost cause of her problems, to her that is and I don't see any reason why almighty Natasha would want to talk to you" Veronica analysed.
Joviana just shrugged in response.
Just then, Natasha appeared in their front smiling.
" Joviana, can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked.
" why, we don't want to talk to you" Veronica said quickly before Joviana could respond.
How I hate this girl Natasha thought suppressing the urge to insult her.

" veronica, chill na" Joviana said
" Natasha, go ahead "

" I know you must think I'm a bad person, I'm sorry for everything" Natasha said quickly.
" of course, you're a terrible person" veronica said rolling her eyes, she was definitely not buying Natasha's charade.
.
Ohh she doesn't know what's coming for her , I'd make sure she has the lesson of her life. Natty thought visibly annoyed this time.
"Joviana I'm sorry, veronica I'm sorry too, I believe we can forget these ever happened "Natasha said trying hard not to slap veronica.

" it's okay, I've forgiven you ; we're good now" Joviana said while Natasha jumped on veronica and Joviana in an exaggerated hug.
" thank you , this means a lot" she said smiling.
On their way out of the cafeteria Elizabeth became curious and asked
" what did you just do?"
" step one" Natasha replied with a scowl. You certainly don't think I'll let her go free.

Now.its.time.to.set.my.plans .in.motion.
Natasha said and laughed in her evil way. Elizabeth just looked on clearly confused
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What's Natty 's plan?
See in the next chappie.
Don't you think Joviana is too naive?

Comment your thoughts.
Xoxo
_kaffy❤💋
Follow on wattpad @_kaffy
On I.g @ zaaha.rat_, I'll follow back.