three

3.

" Okay , I still have something to settle , so this will be it for today. Everyone , good job for today. This comeback was prepared really well , you guys didn't let me down. Good job to you too Gfriend. After this do remember to go back and practice more. As for the sunbaes of Gfriend , do remember to write down all your opinion on their comeback project and hand it in to your manager. "
Bang PD announced the things that he wants to say and left the stage hurriedly.

" Unnie , don't you guys think that Sinb is very weird today? She's not acting like herself today "
Umji asked her members along the way back to their practice room.

" Of course , that's because your Sinb honey have already gave up. From now onwards , Jung Hoseok belongs to our Momo's "
Suddenly , Nayeon appeared and told everyone the truth.

After hearing this news , the members of Gfriend couldn't express their feelings.

" Your performance was not bad , but don't think that you guys will win because of this! There's something more as time past by! The game have just started , you know? "
Jihyo continued.

" Especially Sinb , she won't get Hoseok oppa just because her dancing ability is good! She can continue to dream on , Hoseok oppa love me the most! "
Momo cut off Jihyo.

" Listen carefully , no one would want to snatch him with you. If you want him then do your best and get his heart , don't talk about this matter in front of my members! "

Sinb appeared out of nowhere , standing in front of her members and her tone doesn't sound nice at all. Looks like the Sinb now is not afraid of anything.

" Wow , how dare you talk to us like this! No matter what , we are still your sunbaes , do bare in mind the way you speak! "

Nayeon got angry as well , she raised her hand and was about to give Sinb a slap , someone stopped her from doing so.

" I'm sorry Im sunbae , but who are you to hit my members in front of me? And , since when did you take care of us like we are your hoobaes? "

Sowon couldn't stand her members getting bullied by others.

" Please , keep an eye on your member. Don't let that dirty mouth if hers talk rubbish , make others be annoyed at her! "

Sowon was unhappy at what she said. She couldn't control herself and gave a hard slap on the face to Nayeon.

Everyone was surprised , even Gfriend. The soleader that they know wouldn't be someone to slap others. But Nayeon did crossed the line , thus they think that she did nothing wrong.

However , a familiar voices echo out in the middle of the corridor.

" KIM SOWON! "

Everyone turned around to take a look at the person , only to see a Seokjin who doesn't get angry often. The him now looks extremely scary since he don't get angry often.

He threw Sowon a glare and run towards Nayeon to look at her 'injury'. At this moment , every BTS member saw Sowon's action.

" Oppa , she bullied me !! "

" Kim Sojung , I did not expect you to be such a vicious woman. Falling in love with you was the biggest mistake of my life! "

After listening to what Seokjin have said , Nayeon silently laugh in her mind. This is your pathetic life Kim Sowon. No matter what , Kim Seokjin is my man.

Don't know since when , Sowon no longer felt so much heartache as she did before. Is this because she's starting to give up too?

" Kim Sunbae , I am sorry. I didn't force you to fall in love with me. However , falling in love with you is also the biggest mistake of my life. "

After Sowon is done speaking , she lead her members back to their practice room.

" That bitch! Let's go , I will cure your 'injury' "

Seokjin hold Nayeon's hand and walked the opposite way of Gfriend. The rest of the BTS member thus walked towards their beloved womans to check if they have got any injuries too.

Looks like I will need Jisung to start the plan soon...

Looking at her own members getting slapped by others , as a younger sister she felt really angry and bad for them.

Who are they to slap her member?

Sowon? She actually slaps someone? What happened between them? The Sowon I know wouldn't slap someone without no reason...

Namjoon looked at their backs confusedly. At last , he decided to discuss this matter with Hani and Heechul.

-
-

" Unnie... Aren't you too harsh just now...? "
Umji carefully asked Sowon. No one have ever seen Sowon get mad , of course they would be shocked to see her slapping others.

" This is what she deserved. Don't blame me for being too harsh. "
Sowon replied coldly. When she's done speaking , they are already in front of the practice room.

" I will go and have a walk , will come back in awhile. You guys can continue to practice , or else you can rest. I will come back after awhile. "

After Sowon is done speaking , she left without even entering the practice room.

Everyone look at their leader as she walked away. She look so strong , but they do know that their leader is not as strong as she look. She have just took up the position of being a leader , but she's actually still really weak at heart.

Slapping someone must have been a really big blow for her. Adding on to that , Seokjin even said such cruel words to her , she must have been really hurt. Because everyone knows this fact , their leader hasn't give up on Seokjin although she behave like she did.

All she have ever act like she did gave up is just because she doesn't want her members to get hurt by the boys , as a leader , she should step one step forward to show them that giving up on the boys is a better choice , so that they won't get hurt themselves.

But it seems like , everyone loved too hard , so hard that they can't give up on the boys despite how they hurt themselves.

Next episode preview :

" Let me out! " — ???

Do leave me some comment wuwu ♡♡