ten

Umji came up to the rooftop , wanting to clear out her mind , all the problematic things that have been stucked in her mind. However , if Yoongi is willing to trust her words , that's a good thing. But the thought of how he treated her previously , she can't forgive him that easily.

Suddenly , the door of the rooftop was pushed open. Turned around to see who it is , only to see a guy will black coloured hair walking towards her. That person is no other than Min Yoongi.

" Umji ah...Have you made your decisions...? Are you going to forgive me...? "

Umji kept quiet , did not reply to Yoongi's question at all. Seeing that Umji is not uttering a word , Yoongi starts to get anxious.

" i know that I was acting as a coward all these time , so if hitting me can make you ease down your anger , go ahead and hit me "

Umji still stood still , not uttering a word , not moving at all. Looking at Umji acting this way , Yoongi is really panicking. He thinks that , the woman that is standing in front of him is the one who he have caused the most harm to. He should try to at least try to make up for whatever he gave done.

Or in other words , he wouldn't allow Umji to leave his sight at this point of time. Arrogant , right?

But thats how Umji was like. She fell in love with his arrogant attitude.

Suga started holding on to Umji's small hand and started punching towards his chest using her hand. He wants Umji to start hitting him , he wants Umji to relief all her stress on him , rather than keeping everything to herself.

But after a few second , he can feel that the punch is getting stronger and stronger. He then realised that Umji is really starting to hit him. He is glad that Umji started to hit him , because that could have meant that Umji is willing to forgive him and most importantly , she wouldn't keep every secret and stress to herself.

Starring at her deeply , Suga fall into deep thoughts. She's a girl that is only twenty one. She shouldn't experience this type of thing at this young age. He was certain that all these maturity was caused by him. He started to feel heartache at the thought of her having to experience all these at this age.

" Go on , hit harder , hit me till you can relief all your stress "

And Umji started to put in even more strength as she was told. She started tearing up as she hit Suga. At this point of time , Suga not only felt the pain that Umji gave , but also all the heartache that she have felt. She have been keeping all her stress to herself and this isn't doing any food to her either.

" You bustard...Do you know how many days of insomnia do I have because of you? I kept thinking about what you and Kim Dahyun would do that made me can't sleep at all...Is it going to be true that everything that have happened on me is going to happened on her , is she going to get all the love I used to get from you , all the care I used to get from you? I was so scared , so scared that you are going to leave my world and never want to see me again , I was so scared- "

Umji said as she teared up even more. Suga couldn't take it any more and thus pull the small body towards himself , hugging her tightly , as if she is going to disappear any second from now.

" I know...I know...And I'm sorry about it... oppa will never leave your sight from now on... I should have trust you in the very first place...It was all my fault...Sorry....Sorry... "
Suga said calmly and soothingly , yet sincerely to Umji. At this point of time , Umji felt as if the Suga she used to know is coming back.

Umji broke the hug of them two and looked into Suga's eyes as she spoke.

" I'm willing to forgive you...But I think we shall just stay as friends... "