twenty-one

" Yerin! What's going on? I heard that Yuju regained her memories?! "
Jimin hurriedly went in the ward where Yuju stayed in. Yerin looked at him carefully from head to toe , only to see his messy hair , and his attire as pajamas and he did not even wear his shoes out. It seems like this really is important to him. About Yuju's recovery.

" Yes , she've regained her memories. You can all go in and visit her. But before you go in, maybe you should tidy yourself up. Feel free to wear my slippers and coat though it might be small, but it's definitely better wearing a pajamas. You're going to get scolded by her if you just enter the ward like this. "

" Oh, thanks "
He didn't realise how his attire was. All he knew was that he was really anxious and excited when he knew that Yuju have regained her memories. He ran to the hospital from the dorm and he wasn't even afraid that he might be spotted by fans since he wasn't wearing mask either.

He opened the door with his racing heart, only to see Yuju standing up, looking out of the window. She slowly turned around and could finally realise this familiar face. The face that brought her many memories, be it happy or sad memories.

" Yuju ah... "
Jimin spoke softly. He was scared. He was scared that Yuju won't forgive him. He was scared that Yuju didn't want to see him anymore.

" Why are you here "
Yuju asked coldly, sending cold down to Jimin's spine.

" I'm really sorry...I really didn't wanted to let you know about our past and make you suffer in pain again...I know I'm selfish...but I want you to remember me, I want you to remember about our past , be it good or bad...I just wanted you to remember me, remember what happened between us. I wanted you to remember , so that I can repay you for whatever I did , in whatever way. I'm really sorry for hurting you like that in the past... "

" Tell me , why would I like , or even love you so much! You made me suffer in pain so much , but yet I can't hate you , nor can I stop loving you! "
Yuju broke down. No matter how much pain Jimin have given her, she just can't bring herself to hate on this man, and she's hating herself for being so useless.

" Yuju...I'm really sorry- wait hold on , does that mean that you have forgive me? "
But even though she hate herself for still loving this man no matter how much pain he have given her, she's still glad that afterall, he is by her side. She's glad that, she still loves him.

" You're such an idiot. Why would you make a visit early in the morning at 7 just to come here to cook in the ward? Why would you literally bring the portable cooking skit and cook in the ward? You are literally disturbing my sleep! And if you cooked the food , why won't you just say that you cooked it? I was always wondering that if the canteen food in hospital was tasting that bad! And what's with you still staying in the hospital even after the timing when you can visit the patient? Why would you always stay up late in the hospital and make others deliver clothes and foods for you? "

That's when Jimin realise , Yuju knew what he did for her all these time. She knew that he woke up early to make her breakfast , and always lied to her saying that it's from the canteen in the hospital. She knew that he always stayed in the hospital even if the visiting time is over , just so that he can stay by her side if anything happened to her. She knew that he stayed in the hospital so late till the point where the members have to deliver him some clothes to change and some food to eat. She knew it all this time. With him like this , how can she not forgive him? He did hurt her a lot in the past , but that is that past. What has happened can't be undone, and now he is repaying for all his wrongdoings. It made it even harder to hate on this man, so how could she even bring herself to hate on him?