nine

Yuju sat on the chair in the office , recalling about everything that had happened for the past few days.

Sowon unnie got into the hospital because of Seokjin sunbae , Yerin unnie is still being misunderstood because she kept getting all the faults towards herself. Eunha who have been backstabbed by her loved one , only to know that he is going to be by Tzuyu's side. Sinb who have always been having hope towards Jhope sunbae have now given up on him. Her personality now says it all. She's no longer the happy Sinb we all know. And Umji... getting slapped by the one who she loved the most.

Yuju looked out of the window where the stars shines brightly. She have no idea how she can make herself useful in a way where she can help her members to relieve their stress.

Suddenly , she remembered that Gfriend are now on haitus after their Navillera comeback and started to try out new lyrics for their next comeback.

Perhaps this is the only way where she can keep her mind clear , not to think about them , not to think about him.

After half an hour , Yuju is tired and eventually left the office with the lyrics fifty percent completed , leaving the rest for tomorrow. She off all the lights and checked if the door of the office is locked before she leave the company.

But who knows , the moment she left her office she saw Jimin and Jihyo on the corridor showing each other affectionations.

She might sound extremely childish , but the fact that they have the same surname kind of triggered her as they are currently dating each other. What's more worse when a guy that is used to be your boyfriend just betrayed you and went with others? Even small facts like same surname would of course trigger her. Adding on , he isn't even believing in her despite all her efforts in trying to convince him that they are innocent. That makes everything even worse.

But this is Yuju in the past. She is no longer like this anymore. Her motivations to live is no longer him , but to be the strongest in the group to be able to help the member during their lowest time. It doesn't matter if she's the one getting hurt , she just wants to protect her members. Her members are now her first priority.

What she wants to do now is only to leave the company and go back to their dorm to rest. But in order to reach the main gate there's only one route in the company , and that requires her to past by them. She have no other choice but to past by them eventually , pretending not to see them due to their cringy affectionate being shown to each other , only to be called out by Jimin.

" Choi Yuna , how dare you not greet your seniors after seeing them? "

Yuju didn't want to pick up a fight , she replied with a short but powerful sentence and tried to make excuse to leave.
" Nice to meet you sunbaes. Hoobae have something on thus I will make my leave first and not disturb the both of you. Continue with your affectionate. "

Sarcasm can be found in her words if one is clever enough. Fortunately , both Jimin and Jihyo sensed that sarcasm.

" Can you at least speak nicely towards us? Or are you just jealous that Jimin is dating me now?
Jihyo said as she purposely clinged her hand into Jimin's.

" Why should I be jealous? Honestly you can just have him all you want. I don't think I deserve someone unworthy like him. I think he suits you more sunbae. "
Yuju made a strong comeback. Although this is what she said , but deep in her heart , Jimin is that someone who doesn't deserve someone like her that is unworthy. But guess that this kind of thought should be removed. He is no longer her boyfriend , and neither do he still love her , what's the point of her thinking about all this anyways?