six

" The purpose of us coming here is not to deal with you , it's to deal with them. "
Sinb stayed calm as she speaked to Jhope.

" How dare you still come here after having your Sowon unnie to threaten Momo?! "
Jin couldn't hold in his temper anymore and have finally let it out on Sinb. After seeing Jin being this mad , Momo let out a small smirk. Nayeon who was curious about what happened kept starring at Momo , only to see her smirk. Ah , so that's what happened uh? She slowly let out a smirk at her thoughts.

Momo did great , didn't she? They are one step nearer to the boys , and those girls are one step further away from the boys. That's what all her members wanted.

" Listen up , the only thing we care about now is that Sowon unnie is staying in the hospital because of this incident and honestly , you have been dating Sowon unnie for such a long period , hoe can you not know about her personality? She will not be someone who will do this type of lame thing. "
Yerin said.

" That is the truth! Momo said that it was Sowon who threatened her to do this! I don't understand , why would you girls want to do this to Twice? They are innicne in any ways and I can't get why you girls are trying to harm them every time! And also , what evidence do you have to say it was Momo who lied to us? "
Jin chose to believe in the lies and turn his back to face the truth.

" What about you! Do you have any evidence to say that it was Sowon unnie who threatened her?! "
Umji shouted.

" Hey! Who are you to shout?! Watch the way you talk and where you are standing at! You're currently at other people's place so behave yourself and done bring shames to you and your members! "
Yoongi shouted towards Umji , he got mad too. Whenever Yoongi is mad , majority of them are afraid of him and thus , Yerin pulled Umji back behind her , afraid that Yoongi might harm Umji. She rather to be hurt than compared to see her members getting hurt. Umji got pulled behind but she stopped Yerin from doing so and stood back in front again.

" This isn't sunbae's place either isn't it? It's Twice's dorm , this place doesn't belong to you. Oh wait no , this dorm belongs to the company too , it doesn't belong to anyone of us , don't you think so? "
Umji smirked as she said , but deep inside she's actually hurting. He is helping them and not her and her members , can't she be hurt? But she can't show that she's hurt anymore. She's not allowed to cry or show her weakness in front of anyone. Even her unnies.

" Wow , are you finally showing your true colours Kim Yewon? "

" The purpose of us coming here today is to let everyone of you here know that if anything bad happened to Sowon unnie , we are going to make you pay for it! "

" Hey! The truth is just in front of us! How dare you still threaten us for it! "
Dahyun shouted too.

" Was I even talking to you?! "
Maybe Umji wasn't in the mood today , or maybe shes sad by the fact that Sinb got slapped for no reason , or maybe she thinks that it was because of Dahyun that she and Yoongi broke up , she slapped Dahyun hardly on the face. Everyone was shocked , no one expected her to slap Dahyun. Guess they were even more shocked compared to Sowon slapping Nayeon.

" What's wrong with you!  "

" What's wrong with me? "
Umji said as she let out a half hearted laughter.

" Am I like this because of you Min Yoongi! You're the one who caused me to change like this! How dare you still ask what's wrong with me? Do you really not know or are you just pretending to not know? So what now? Are you going to slap me too because I slapped your sweetheart? Then yeah sure go ahead! "
It seems like the Umji everyone knows have disappeared. She have became stronger , not for herself , but for her unnies. She wants to protect her unnies , she wants everyone to be safe , even if she have to do the sacrifice.