twenty-four

this chapter involves in depression and cutting , please skip if you are not comfortable with it.

" Eunha ya , please stop sleeping...I'm really afraid that you will leave my side...Don't punish me this way , I can't live without you... "

" Remember the first time we met? I was literally having love at first sight with you. I have always wanted to ask you for your number but I don't know what way should I use to look more polite , but I still ended up just going to you and ask for your number. Eunha , although I might be a playboy , but my first love and last love will forever be you. So please , you can do whatever you want after you wake up , just don't leave my side , would you...? "

Of course , no one replied him.
" Alright , I'll let you rest. You must be tired to hear me talk so much as well. Just remember that , I , Jeon Jungkook will always stay by your side. "

Those things that Jungkook have said to Eunha sounded really , really sad.

-
-

Hoseok ended up sleeping by Sinb's side. When he woke up , Sinb was still not awake yet. He recalled the nightmare that Sinb had yesterday and he was still flustered by it.

As far as he know , Sinb doesn't have nightmare often , especially nightmares about people near her.

" Eunha unnie , Yerin unnie , don't leave me............ Oopa , why would you do this to me...? "

She sounded really helpless , as if she needed everyone's help but no one was there to help her. They all stared at her falling even deeper into the dark hole that she doesn't want to enter. She is just being sucked in by this mysterious dark vibe , and people around her are just pushing her even deeper into it.

He wouldn't be that worried if it happened only once. But it happened thrice in a night that started making him worried.

He sighed loudly and walked out of the ward to buy some food for her since she will wake up anytime soon.

Sinb , who have been awake all the time , suddenly opened her eyes. She couldn't fell asleep after her third nightmare as she's scared that the moment she closes her eyes , she will dream of those scary moments again , hence she was just closing her eyes , pretending that she's asleep.

She looked at the surrounding around her , the knife that was meant for the apples caught her attention. That moment , a really bad idea came up to her mind. Or maybe , it wasn't that bad for her. It was a form of relief for her.

She sat up and took the knife , and without hesitation , she started cutting herself on the wrist. It was a really deep wound that she have caused. She have always been hearing people saying that cutting reliefs stress. She have never felt it before until now , she finally felt it and she felt so relieving.

She went in to the toilet and locked the door before she continue cutting herself in the toilet. She stared at that pool of blood that she made and started laughing. How hopeless must she be to laugh at herself while cutting?

Suddenly , the sound of the ward's door cracked open. She quickly snapped back to reality and washed away all the evidence of her cutting and tried to cover her wounds. She then walked out of the toilet as if nothing happened.

" You're awake "

" Yeah "

" Are you feeling alright , your face is really pale "

Oh shit , why did I even say out my thoughts?

Oppa...Please don't treat me so good from now on...I...I will be scared...And confused...