eleven

"Will find one day and arrange a meet up with you guys. Alright enough about my love life , the main purpose of me coming over today is to bring you girls so helpers."

"Tsk , I knew Namjoon oppa have other motive coming here"
Umji said jokingly.

Namjoon did not reply to her , just smiling while remain silent.

"Come in"
When Namjoon spoke , everyone had their gaze towards the door , only to see five familiar faces.

"Oh my god Joy ! "

"Yerin ah~"

"It's been long Joy !"

"Yea , it's been really long ! The last time we met was during graduation , and after that we parted our ways to continue our idol life."

"Exactly!"

And on the other hand...

"Omo ! Seulgi unnie ! "

"Eunha yah !"

"Wait , you guys are friends like them ?"
Sowon asked out of curious , while pointing towards Joy and Yerin. She's shocked that Seulgi and Eunha actually knows each other.

"Alright , we shall cut the chat , let's get back to serious matter."
Namjoon cut all the conversations that is going on in the room , a sense of seriousness suddenly appeared in the atmosphere. Even Red Velvet members are being extremely serious.

"So actually me and Eunha became friends while waiting at the backstage to perform. We started chatting and as a sunbae I started asking her about her well being or if she is feeling any stress. And she then tell me what happened between you guys and.... them."
And referring to that "them" , everyone knows who is Seulgi referring to.

"So she actually requested to bring her to you guys , she wants to help."
Namjoon then added. Gfriend members started tearing up as other than Namjoon , Hani and Heechul , no other people wanted to trust them.

"But what exactly happened though , can someone further elaborate?"
Yeri asked , being curious.

"So this is what happened..."
Sowon started telling them the full story , only to receive Red Velvet member's shocking expression.

"It's alright , we will now face all the hardship together. You will have us , Heechul , Hani and Yoongi."
Irene voiced out , being sad about what all these girls have been going through.

"Yoongi?"

"Oh , hasn't Umji tell you about it yet? Yoongi is starting to believe in you girls"

"Really?!"
Gfriend except for Umji was shocked. They didn't expect anyone to believe in them. Yet.

"Yea , just that we don't know if Umji have decided to forgive him or not..."

"I have already forgive him...But I told him that we will just stay as sunbae and hooebae."

"Umji yah..."

[Red Velvet's POV]

This isn't what they should experience at this age... — Irene

I can't believe in this... They don't like that! I can't believe they actually treat the girls like that! — Seulgi

Seeing them like that...I want to do my best to help them... — Wendy

I can tell that Yerin is in pain...But as the unnie in her group , she have to set a good example in front of the younger ones...She have to stay strong.......I must do something about this... — Joy

They are too bad ! What's wrong with this Jeon Jungkook ! How can he treat Eunha unnie like this ! — Yeri

a/n : Forgive me for a really short chapter 😂