twenty-two

They have no idea how many time have they came to the hospital. They all thought that everything would come to an end after the kidnap case , but who knows , just at the moment where they put down their guard , Eunha had an accident.

And on the same day , bighit introduced three new members to Twice. The three members are Jungyeon , Mina and Chaeyoung.

After they have reached the hospital , they quickly brought Eunha to the emergency centre. Because of urgency , the doctor have to hop on the hospital bed and do CPR for Eunha. They all knew it was useless to do any form of CPR now since her heart have stopped beating. But they don't want to give up just yet.

The moment she was sent to the surgery room , Jungkook immediately broke down. If he had knew earlier that this would happen , he wouldn't pray everyday just for them to get back. He rather protect her from afar than having her being injured.

The though till here , he thought that the girls should know about this news too. He immediately took out his phone and called the girls with his shaky hands and voice.

After awhile , everyone arrived.

" What the hell is going on?! "
The moment Yerin arrived , she started scolding and shouting. She thought she could leave them quietly and peacefully , but why is this happening?

Jungkook explained the whole situation to them , only resulting in more anger coming up towards Yerin. It's as if , when ever she is angry , she would have that familiar feeling. Before anyone could say anything do or anything , Taehyung quickly pulled Yerin to a corner where she wouldn't end up hurting others. He knew that she's going to start biting again.

And as expected , the moment she is being pulled to a corner , she rolled up her sleeve and was about to bite herself again. Taehyung did not allow her to do so and instead of biting herself , she ended up biting him. Again.

Everyone was shocked by this sight. Seokjin wanted to push Yerin aside , only to hear Taehyung stopping him.
" Hyung , don't come near..You will get hurt "

He said that with much pain in his tone. It was really painful. But what's more painful is his heart , because he made Yerin this way.

Perhaps it's because of Yerin hearing the tone that Taehyung spoke just now , she finally snapped back to reality and stop biting him. She's shocked and scared. Did she hurt Taehyung again?

She kept moving back , moving further away from Taehyung. Her mouth kept murmuring " I'm sorry " which could be heard by everyone. When she can't move back anymore , she collapsed and covered her face with her knees. She starts to quiver again , but that " I'm sorry " have never leave her mouth.

She is starting to get really scared , scared that she might injured Taehyung severely one day , scared that she might injured others as well.

Looking at the Yerin behaving like this , Taehyung couldn't care much about his pain on his shoulder and went to Yerin.
" Yerin , look at me , I'm Taehyung. It's me , it's me "

Sowon wanted to walk towards them , but Seokjin stopped her from doing so. He's afraid that she might get hurt as well.
" She is my family , my sister. I can't leave her like this. "

Jin knew he couldn't say anything to change Sowon's mind , so he let go of her hand and she went towards Yerin.

" Yerin ah , it's unnie. Unnie is here , don't be scared , hmm? "
Yerin looked up the moment Sowon is there. She looked at Sowon , then Taehyung , and tears started flowing like a spoiled tap water.

Sowon hugged her tightly , telling that everything is okay. Yerin soon broke the hug and looked towards Taehyung and said something that made everyone's heart broke.
" I-i didn't want to hurt you... "