sixteen

" Umji ah! "
Yoongi hold on to Umji as she fainted. He felt the body heat the was emitting out of her body. His hand casually went to her forehead , only to realise that she's having a high fever.

" Is the ambulance reaching?! She's bleeding severely and she's having a high fever as well! Make them hurry up! "
From his knowledge , surgery can't proceed if the patient are having fever. But with this rate of her losing blood , she have to get her surgery done as soon as possible.

-
-

After eight hours.

The doctor finally walked out of the surgery room , sweating.
" Too much blood have lost during the surgery. We need more blood type O blood , but the hospital is short of you. Can you do it sunbae? "

" Yeah "

" Let's go "
Both the doctor and Minho left to transfer blood for Sowon.

Sinb who have always been strong and holding her tears , finally broke down. She cried badly , thinking about why is god doing this to her and her members. What have they done so wrong to deserve all these.

Hoseok who was standing at a side , saw that Sinb is crying , suddenly felt a heartache. It feels somewhat suffocated as well.

Suddenly , Yerin's phone rang.

" Hello? Yoongi oppa? Who is Umji? "

" She's on her way to the hospital , having high fever. For more information I will tell you when we arrive there. "

" Alright... "

" Yerin unnie , what's going on? "
Yuju quickly went towards Yerin and asked about current situation. The way to describe Yuju now , it seems like she's a very fragile glass , that will break the moment you touched her.

" She's on her way to the hospital... "

" Why? Did something happen to her as well? "

" She's having high fever... But it doesn't seems like it's so simple... "
Then , Yerin's phone started ringing again. Without looking at who called her , she answered the call.

" Have you guys reached the hospital? "

" Hah , hospital? You better be careful! Or else it won't only be them who are getting injured! "
It's Sana who called.

" W-what do you want? "

" You know well about what I want don't you? "
Just like that , she hangup the call.

Sana and Yerin used to be best friend like Umji and Dahyun is. However , Sana have gotten an illness that no one knows , except for Yerin.

It's split personality. Her split personality is more special , in the case where there's three of them. The first one is the Sana that is always facing the audience and others. The second one is the Sana now , threatening her. And the last one is the kindest out of all three , which is actually also who true self. However for some reason , the last one don't come out often.

Her face suddenly turned pale to the thought that Sana might have a new personality being created at this rate.
" Why? What's going on? "
Taehyung asked what he have been suppressing himself all these time.

" N-nothing... "
She got so nervous to the point where she forgot about them not talking to each other. Taehyung thought that she have forgive himself , making him feel so happy.

-
-

" Umji ah... "
Umji have successfully been sent to the hospital. However , due to her high fever and too much lose of blood , the doctors can't do any surgery on her.