Chapter 20

THE NEXT DAY

I walked out from the hospital. I slept there the entire night beside Megan and Hunter. I saw everyone with grief on their faces. I heard an argument. I quickly walked over and saw Gabriella's group together arguing with a couple of people from my community including Mabel and Aydan. Will grabbed a knife from his belt and walked forward. I quickly ran to him and pushed him back.

"Step the fuck back! What the hell are you doing with a knife? I took all of your weapons away" I said.

Will tried to a stab me but I quickly dodged it. I grabbed his hand and kneed him in the stomach. He dropped the knife and I kicked him to the ground. I picked up the knife and put it in my side pocket.

"Aydan take him to Arman and ask him where the cells are. Lock this dick head up. Now!" I said.

Aydan grabbed him and quickly took him to Arman. I turned around and faced my group.

"Now what the hell are we arguing about" I asked.

"We all believe that they are apart of the Silent. I mean they showed up when Gabriella's group came out of nowhere. Don't you think that's a little odd?" Mabel said.

"We're not apart of those sick bastards" Gabriella said.

I faced Gabriella.

"Why did Will attack me then?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe because Mabel threatened all of us. Will got scared and pulled out his knife" Gabriella said.

"And tried to kill me. Tell me why you aren't apart of them" I said.

"You guys would be dead back at Underdale if we were apart of the Silent" Gabriella said.

"That doesn't cut it. Put these guys in the cell as well. Only for a few days. Until we get to the bottom of this. We need to play it safely now" I said.

I slowly walked away as everyone grabbed them to chuck them into a cell. I sat down on a chair nearby and held my head up. I had a massive headache waking up to all this arguing. I don't have the strength to do this at this time of day. I saw Mabel walking up to me. She sat next to me.

"What's up?" I asked sighing.

"They are all in a cell" Mabel said.

"Good. I need to go speak with Arman" I said standing up.

I walked towards Arman quickly. I spotted him.

"Oh hey Sam! Meet our new member. Her name is Lauren" Arman said introducing me to a girl who looked around my age.

She has short brown hair up to her shoulders. She has blue eyes and is kind of short. I put my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Lauren. I hope you like it here" I said.

She shook my hand.

"I'm happy to be here. This place is amazing" Lauren said looking around.

Her voice sounded familiar. I've heard it somewhere before. I don't know where though.

"Well Arman. Is there anything we can help out with. I really want to help you out with something for letting us come in to your community" I said.

"No theres nothing that needs done. Wait. No actually I know something that we need. We are running low on supplies. It would be nice if you went down to a supermarket or something to get some food for us" Arman said.

"Alright will do. I'll get a team together and we will head out right now" I said walking away.

I ran up to Mabel and Aydan who were both talking to each other.